LoVett didn't start because...

• 8 replies
LoVett didn't start because...
« on: December 30, 2016, 10:47:01 PM »
He missed most of the week's practice due to minor ailing injury. Mullin went with guys who have been practicing all week which has been something he's done since he started.

LoVett didn't have any discipline issues.

Rumors are swirling too that he is $$$$......

...... from the free throw line.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

MCNPA

Re: LoVett didn't start because...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 10:51:35 PM »
+1

Wods317

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 11:35:07 PM »
He missed most of the week's practice due to minor ailing injury. Mullin went with guys who have been practicing all week which has been something he's done since he started.

Thank you Dave

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 03:01:07 AM »
Late contender for thread of the year.

Foad

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 08:12:16 AM »

Or this is a classic black ops grassy knoll disinformation campaign from the staff leaked to a willing dupe to hide the fact there's nothing wrong with him physically and he has one foot out the door. Up is down black is white back and to the left. I for one will not be taken in by such an obvious ploy.

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 08:47:58 AM »

Or this is a classic black ops grassy knoll disinformation campaign from the staff leaked to a willing dupe to hide the fact there's nothing wrong with him physically and he has one foot out the door. Up is down black is white back and to the left. I for one will not be taken in by such an obvious ploy.

This isn't the Departed
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Foad

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 09:34:44 AM »

This isn't the Departed

House of Games?

Marillac

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 11:46:35 AM »

Rumor is Baldi and WASJU are working on switching up their good cop-bad cop roles to double down in 2017. Baldi will temporarily leave his heel act to try to build up some credibility as a St. John's fan while WASJU will continue his journey into the dark side.

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 06:08:29 PM »

Rumor is Baldi and WASJU are working on switching up their good cop-bad cop roles to double down in 2017. Baldi will temporarily leave his heel act to try to build up some credibility as a St. John's fan while WASJU will continue his journey into the dark side.

Nope, not a big deal but he def didn't start because of some minor infraction. Like Lovett. In fact I like him so much I think he should start.
You said he didn't start for some crazy basketball reason that only you one or two other people on here and probably Norm Roberts could have concocted.
He came in at exactly 15 minute mark of 1st half. Seems like it was decided beforehand. Then came in at first dead ball of 2nd.
Didn't start possible transfer thing either. But heard from two usually reliable sources on these boards that it is out there. No idea if it is true. Hope that it isn't because I really like Lovett and Ponds backcourt. Again like them soo much I kind of think they should start.
Which BTW is something that you and Bluto seem to agree shouldn't happen.