Rutgers Predictions

• 72 replies
Re: Rutgers Predictions
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2018, 02:21:32 PM »
I beg to differ. He left Stony Brook in a much better place than where he found it. He doesn’t have a lot of experienced talent or any talent really but this is year two. Let’s see where he is in a couple of seasons.

This is his 3rd year at Rutgers and he has a 6-30 conference record to date.

Poison

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2018, 02:51:50 PM »

I know it hasn’t happened at RU. I’m not even saying it will, but the guy is not without accomplishments. Just like with this incredibly difficult job he has at RU, he came from another incredibly difficult job.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 04:03:21 PM by Poison »

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2018, 09:04:49 PM »
That was a good win.  A three point shooting performance for the ages.

What if having two hall of fame coaches that got to Canton on the strength of their outside shooting somehow translates into coaching teams with excellent outside shooting?

It did look like Run Tmc east at times last evening.

P.S.  How bad was Rutgers from the line in that first half?  We were quite fortunate.

Poison

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2018, 09:52:53 PM »
That was a good win.  A three point shooting performance for the ages.

What if having two hall of fame coaches that got to Canton on the strength of their outside shooting somehow translates into coaching teams with excellent outside shooting?

It did look like Run Tmc east at times last evening.

P.S.  How bad was Rutgers from the line in that first half?  We were quite fortunate.

Canton? Do you mean Springfield?

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2018, 02:00:13 AM »
Canton? Do you mean Springfield?

Springfield? Canton? Cooperstown? Goshen?

It's all the same to me.

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2018, 09:48:33 AM »
Goshen - harness racing Hall of Fame?

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2018, 11:11:59 AM »
Goshen - harness racing Hall of Fame?

Of course.   

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2018, 12:04:55 PM »

At a place like Rutgers, and arguably St. John's - reclamation projects: you have to give a coach five years to try. 

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2018, 12:09:55 PM »
Sju shouldn’t be a reclamation project. If sju hired Hurley, sju would be in much better shape coming off LAvin years. Sju issues have stemmed from a piss poor athletic department, hiring a guy who is not cut out to be a college coach who doesn’t know how to run a successful program, nor knows the steps to getting there.

Foad

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2018, 12:18:29 PM »
hiring a guy who is not cut out to be a college coach who doesn’t know how to run a successful program, nor knows the steps to getting there.

Fortunately they fired him and hired Coach Mully.

« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2018, 12:19:13 PM »
Sju shouldn’t be a reclamation project. If sju hired Hurley, sju would be in much better shape coming off LAvin years. Sju issues have stemmed from a piss poor athletic department, hiring a guy who is not cut out to be a college coach who doesn’t know how to run a successful program, nor knows the steps to getting there.

Tell me how you really feel.

« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2018, 12:23:01 PM »
I respect all those that are pro Mullin. I want sju to win as bad as every other fan, just not a believer in Mullin yet

Johnny23

« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2018, 12:54:02 PM »
I respect all those that are pro Mullin. I want sju to win as bad as every other fan, just not a believer in Mullin yet

Nor should you be. He hasn't provided a reason to believe yet. This is the season where he can change that.