Butler predictions thread zwei

• 1 replies
Butler predictions thread zwei
« on: February 10, 2019, 02:51:56 PM »
80 - Belmont Stakes
69 - Indy 500

Walter Berry bobblehead night.  Rumor has it even Wasju is making the rare trip to Queens for that.

Obviously a very big game. Hopefully Gil Scott returns as we know depth and size are not in abundance here.  He's not huge but he's strong and likes to play inside.

I'm going solo and will be in section 1. So if you see me say hello.  I'm the tall, dark and handsome distinguished looking gentlemen. Ok...Ok.  I'm the middle aged bald, slovenly fellow with the massive beer belly.

Re: Butler predictions thread zwei
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 05:18:58 PM »
80 - Belmont Stakes
69 - Indy 500

Walter Berry bobblehead night.  Rumor has it even Wasju is making the rare trip to Queens for that.

Obviously a very big game. Hopefully Gil Scott returns as we know depth and size are not in abundance here.  He's not huge but he's strong and likes to play inside.

I'm going solo and will be in section 1. So if you see me say hello.  I'm the tall, dark and handsome distinguished looking gentlemen. Ok...Ok.  I'm the middle aged bald, slovenly fellow with the massive beer belly.
Then no one will be able to spot you. If you fit the first description you gave you would stick out like a sore thumb. LOL