Zach B - coverage

• 45 replies

Marillac

Re: Zach B - coverage
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2019, 11:46:06 AM »
If it wasn't for Zach we'd have no coverage of the program at all, so he gets credit there.

He literally gets paid to cover St. John’s. Before him it was Robbins. Do you think he does it because he wants to? If it wasn’t him it would be someone else.

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2019, 02:57:47 PM »
He literally gets paid to cover St. John’s. Before him it was Robbins. Do you think he does it because he wants to? If it wasn’t him it would be someone else.

Why does the St. John's fanbase never like the guy that covers them in the post?

I don't know the guy from Adam but he doesn't sound too popular and I recall Robbins not being too well liked either and he even went to the Beb outing.

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2019, 06:08:47 PM »
Why does the St. John's fanbase never like the guy that covers them in the post?

I don't know the guy from Adam but he doesn't sound too popular and I recall Robbins not being too well liked either and he even went to the Beb outing.
Because half the fan base wants him to waive red and white pom poms and the other half wants him to do a complete hatch job on the staff and program. The other half (?) is fine with him.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 06:09:13 PM by Celtics11 »

Marillac

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2019, 06:51:43 PM »

Small sample size for the Post...two guys?

I don’t think anyone dislikes Zags.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 06:52:54 PM by Marillac »

Poison

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2019, 06:52:55 PM »

Because the truth hurts.

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2019, 07:11:41 PM »
He does a fair job his column has been on point all year. This team is an a enigma and all year I’ve been Mully hopefully we get in.