Greg Williams gets his chance

• 3 replies

Poison

Greg Williams gets his chance
« on: December 11, 2019, 02:19:15 PM »
Greg Williams has certainly shown flashes lately of one day becoming a high major star.

I’m curious to see how much of the drive strong and throw it down Greg Williams we will get, and how much of the dainty casual layup Greg Williams that has his shit rejected a Brown defender we will get?

A big positive for me is that Greg Williams clearly takes pride in the dirty work that often doesn’t show up in the box score. When he is disrupting on defense, he creates turnovers.

He has been indecisive with the ball and it’s led to turnovers. I think he’s just green. He still needs to get used to playing at this level.

No better time than now.

What say you Jungle board?
Does Greg Williams have it in him?

TONYD3

Re: Greg Williams gets his chance
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 02:30:21 PM »
He is getting more confident. Even his jump shooting looks improved.

Foad

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 02:32:32 PM »
Greg Williams has certainly shown flashes lately of one day becoming a high major star.

I’m curious to see how much of the drive strong and throw it down Greg Williams we will get, and how much of the dainty casual layup Greg Williams that has his shit rejected a Brown defender we will get?

A big positive for me is that Greg Williams clearly takes pride in the dirty work that often doesn’t show up in the box score. When he is disrupting on defense, he creates turnovers.

He has been indecisive with the ball and it’s led to turnovers. I think he’s just green. He still needs to get used to playing at this level.

No better time than now.

What say you Jungle board?
Does Greg Williams have it in him?

Yes.

Marillac

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 01:52:25 AM »
The two biggest surprises to me this year have been Champagnie’s readiness and the slow start Williams got off to. Williams looked very but like the type of four year players Xavier, Creightion, and Butler have developed to hurt us since joining the league.

He has a good skill set and pace of play to him. He just thinks too much and has to much of a conscience out there.