Has anyone seen Winnie Cooper lately?

• 4 replies

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 07:34:11 PM by oldred10 »

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
Re: Has anyone seen Winnie Cooper lately?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 07:26:00 AM »

p.s. - this one's my favorite.. ;D .. peace!

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 09:55:59 AM »
Has she done anything post the wonder years? Its like she fell off the face of the planet. There is too much resemblance in oldred's avatar and winnie cooper's head.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 10:25:17 AM »
Has she done anything post the wonder years? Its like she fell off the face of the planet. There is too much resemblance in oldred's avatar and winnie cooper's head.

http://www.visualeditors.com/apple/2008/01/winnie-cooper-writes-a-book-about-math/

JJ - I think i MIGHT have been "abducted" by aliens back in '89.. ;) .. which could explain(among other things..lol) the "thing" i have for winnie.. ;D .. btw - i think she's a writer now, but has guest starred on shows like "The West Wing", "How I met your mother" and "Babylon-5".

p.s. - God bless her little alien heart.. 8) .. peace!

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 10:27:52 AM »

http://www.visualeditors.com/apple/2008/01/winnie-cooper-writes-a-book-about-math/

JJ - I think i MIGHT have been "abducted" by aliens back in '89.. ;) .. which could explain(among other things..lol) the "thing" i have for winnie.. ;D .. btw - i think she's a writer now, but has guest starred on shows like "The West Wing", "How I met your mother" and "Babylon-5".

p.s. - God bless her little alien heart.. 8) .. peace!

I bet she guess starred in some oldreds dreams as well, along with Bette Midler,Rosie ODonnell and Bea Arthur!