Clockgate revenge game

• 16 replies
Clockgate revenge game
« on: February 18, 2020, 01:42:42 PM »
Carmine is road tripping with his posse for this one and looking for the big upset.

Re: Clockgate revenge game
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 02:34:29 PM »
Carmine is road tripping with his posse for this one and looking for the big upset.
Glutton for punishment

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 02:54:13 PM »
Glutton for punishment
At least last night was an exciting game. The way the faithful was going at it with the X star was hilarious. The Providence game was as much fun as having your teeth pulled.

Maybe it'll be fun at the Pru. I haven't been there in ages.

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 03:27:00 PM »
At least last night was an exciting game. The way the faithful was going at it with the X star was hilarious. The Providence game was as much fun as having your teeth pulled.

Maybe it'll be fun at the Pru. I haven't been there in ages.
Great local rivalry game just afraid we are due to get blowed (sic) out. Hope it's a great game and you get to enjoy yourself regardless.

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 03:35:16 PM »
Great local rivalry game just afraid we are due to get blowed (sic) out. Hope it's a great game and you get to enjoy yourself regardless.
Thank you. I'm sure I will. My kids are going to go with me.

TONYD3

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 03:39:39 PM »
Thank you. I'm sure I will. My kids are going to go with me.
Have fun. I go almost every year. If you didn’t get tickets yet. But tickets in luxury box. Last year it wasn’t crazy expensive.
It sounds nicer then it really is though. The waitress only came once. We split a bottle of Tito’s. Cheaper then drinks. But it was nice to have space. And easy use of bathroom. Their were plenty on vivid seats. Fun place to be. Not luxury.

Foad

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 04:09:07 PM »
The waitress only came once.

And they say size doesn't matter.

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 04:13:56 PM »
Have fun. I go almost every year. If you didn’t get tickets yet. But tickets in luxury box. Last year it wasn’t crazy expensive.
It sounds nicer then it really is though. The waitress only came once. We split a bottle of Tito’s. Cheaper then drinks. But it was nice to have space. And easy use of bathroom. Their were plenty on vivid seats. Fun place to be. Not luxury.
Thanks for the heads up. I see they have both suites and a Loft club? Which did you do? The suite tickets are all listed SRO "standing room only".  I would hate for my party of 4 to be in a packed suite with lots of people we don't know, unless it was you of course, and not to even be able to sit down.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 04:15:36 PM by carmineabbatiello »

TONYD3

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 04:36:57 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. I see they have both suites and a Loft club? Which did you do? The suite tickets are all listed SRO "standing room only".  I would hate for my party of 4 to be in a packed suite with lots of people we don't know, unless it was you of course, and not to even be able to sit down.
It wasn’t crowded. It was a little weird. But I liked it. Don’t remember what it was called. But I was center court.
I had a seat.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 04:37:37 PM by TONYD3 »

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2020, 09:34:40 PM »
And they say size doesn't matter.
Heyyyyy-oooooo!

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2020, 03:23:33 PM »
That Mamuschiveliee makes some big plays late.

He had the game winning tip in with .7 left in their last against Butler. And of course last year after the play was stopped ostensibly to adjust a clock error from 3.9 to 3.5 seconds negating LJ's game winning defensive play, he put his head down and ran four steps through the lane without dribbling prior to kicking the ball out assisting on the game winning Pirate three.

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2020, 08:03:27 AM »
That Mamuschiveliee makes some big plays late.

He had the game winning tip in with .7 left in their last against Butler. And of course last year after the play was stopped ostensibly to adjust a clock error from 3.9 to 3.5 seconds negating LJ's game winning defensive play, he put his head down and ran four steps through the lane without dribbling prior to kicking the ball out assisting on the game winning Pirate three.

Should have been a Johnny. We turned him away 
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Johnny23

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2020, 08:07:47 AM »

He's too big. 6'11 240. Forbidden around here.

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2020, 10:03:27 AM »

Who turned him away?

Rodman

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2020, 04:44:10 PM »
He's too big. 6'11 240. Forbidden around here.

Lil Matt is intimidated by big people.

Poison

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 02:13:38 PM »
I give anyone credit for being willing to go to New Jersey. Try not to touch anything while you’re there.

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2020, 10:54:53 PM »
I give anyone credit for being willing to go to New Jersey. 
I'm a very loyal fan. I'm not quite sure the program deserves me.