Caracter to transfer

• 25 replies

pmg911

Re: Caracter to transfer
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 10:47:37 AM »
yea derek was an eddie lau guy. hes the reason derek got suspended the first 3 games of his career.

Eddie is such a fine example for young men today..

One of the klids I had in my AAU program is hooked up with him right now..  winston McLeod...    shockingly. . I heard Winston is headed to St. Patrick's in NJ next year..    where did Caracter start high school..?

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008, 02:39:25 PM »
Supposedly now Caracter is not enrolled at Louisville but is hanging around the team

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 09:18:38 AM »
A circus, yo.
A sad circus.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Randomhero423

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 09:24:06 PM »
caracter to southern miss

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 10:58:25 AM »
caracter to southern miss

Here's a "safe bet"... $20 this waste of talent never suits up for them or ANYBODY else on the college level.. btw - i can't believe he is not clamoring to play for his "father figure" - Mike "baldy" Jarvis - down at FAU.. ;D .. peace!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 10:59:18 AM by oldred10 »

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 01:40:25 PM »
Latest on "as the character turns" from zags-blog :

http://www.zagsblog.net/2008/09/08/derrick-caracter-update/

The latest Derrick Caracter update is this.

Despite the fact that Louisville sent Southern Mississippi Caracter’s release last week, Caracter has not arrived on the Southern Miss campus.

“He’s not enrolled,” said a Southern Miss spokesman. “He’s not here. I have not heard that (he’s coming).”

As reported here last week, Louisville sent his release to Southern Miss.

“The release has been sent to them (Southern Miss),” a source close to the situation said. “They have permission to contact him and speak with him. They’re pretty much recruiting him, so to speak. They have inquired for his release and it’s been granted. He’d have to sit out a year.”

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS