• 5 replies

kob24

Yo choz
« on: January 30, 2009, 03:55:22 PM »
U gonna be in the gauchos tonight it's gonna be a classic rice beat down today

Re: Yo choz
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 05:07:17 PM »
U gonna be in the gauchos tonight it's gonna be a classic rice beat down today

Wish I was yo, but I gotta work. Jobs been bustin my ass.
Shame since I haven't missed one of these since like Dana D and Reggie F was tanglin.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

kob24

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 06:02:21 PM »
Damn dude gets that money. I'm gonna see Dana today he should be there.his brother plays on rays frosh team

kob24

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »
St.rays beat rice for the first time in like 6-7 years. They won by one. The crowd wasn't in it at all it wasn't like last years or the years before. It was kinda boring

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 10:01:36 PM »
St.rays beat rice for the first time in like 6-7 years. They won by one. The crowd wasn't in it at all it wasn't like last years or the years before. It was kinda boring

I saw the St.Ray's Holy Cross game at Cross this year, neither team looked that good. They both are young but St.rays had I believe a Soph guard that was pretty good. Rays won by about 8.
Is it a down year for Rays and Rice this year? I don't follow HS like I used to.
One more note, these kids are alot bigger then when I played in CHSAA. What do they feed these kids nowadays?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 10:02:39 PM by Mullin20 »

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 11:38:43 PM »

I saw the St.Ray's Holy Cross game at Cross this year, neither team looked that good. They both are young but St.rays had I believe a Soph guard that was pretty good. Rays won by about 8.
Is it a down year for Rays and Rice this year? I don't follow HS like I used to.
One more note, these kids are alot bigger then when I played in CHSAA. What do they feed these kids nowadays?

These "kids" are probably 2 or 3 years older than you were in you HS days