Cuse 101 St Johns 66

• 20 replies

kob24

Re: Cuse 101 St Johns 66
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 12:55:26 AM »
I don't know why but i like this match up.  I'm curious to see how Norm goes about playing Greene as I think he'd be a difficult guard for JB but Mases could slow him down.  I would love to see us play that 1-3-1 a lot and vary in some other zones.  If we try to straight up man this team all game we're dead bc Flynn will toast him every possession and eventually taht will pick up fouls on everyone else.  Malik HAS to get big mins today as atleast he could contain Flynn and keep him on the outside.  Last year Mase lit it up there, so lets hope for a repeat performance.  I think a key for us is to be aggressive and get their guys in foul trouble bc they lack serious depth.

everyone is a difficult guard for JB.

JB has been pretty solid on D in my opinion on guys in the post.  He's not quick enough laterally though to hang with Greene in my opinion but in the post could hold his own.  I thought he was real good vs va tech even racking up 3 blocks.

JB is a 4. Greene is a 3 and a 4, and he's a much better 4 than JB.
Some freshman take time to develop.
do u still think he cant play d poision. and if u put just on the block with greene. justin would dog him.