my experience in cuse

• 1 replies
my experience in cuse
« on: January 03, 2008, 06:56:02 PM »
hey not sure if anybody cares but went up to cuse for the first time for the game. the city is ok. going to really be a place in ten years when the mall is done and it is the biggest in america. wouldn't really recommand the city to go and visit theres alot more better cities. now for the game. i got really good seats. about 4 rows from the court. i got to stand next to the tunnel and think half the players were surpised to see a student there cheering for them. i always like the st johns connection. i was around some fellow STJ fans and we all said hi to each other and was fun. now for the game. i always hear about this standing and clapping but i was very surpised there was alot of the first rows that were not standing. and also i felt very disappointed. SU did not have the band there, no cheerleaders and there were students there but they were like msg fans and did not stand and cheer. i was surpised about these things but it was probably different because it was break. now for the game. it was posted that coach did some jumping up and down and flung his hands. i did notice that but ofcourse they not gonna notice the good things he did. there was one point in the 2nd half when the crowd started to get into it and stand up and cheer and he called a time out. SU was starting to pull away and think this was a good move to get the fans out of it. for a young team they might of got scared. also during the timeouts. tomas, mase and geno would pull some of the players to the side and give them tips on what to do. thought this was a good move by them. still think larry needs more minutes but im not the coach. thought i let you guys know ight see u on the 5th peace

Re: my experience in cuse
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 12:56:51 PM »
Pukon does the standing clap too until there first bucket, I always liked that but have given up on our fans actually supporting the team and doing something positive like that. Plus some of the alumni might not be able to stand that long!