Cincy Pre

• 5 replies
Cincy Pre
« on: January 05, 2008, 04:58:31 AM »
www.johnnyjungle.com

Preview up I apologize for the lateness of this as I usually like to get them up 48hrs in advance but Garrett was tied up at work and couldn't get to a computer to send it over.

I think we should take this one. I don't think its more my confidence in the team or my lack of confidence of Cincy taking two Big East games in a row on the road. According to everything on redstormsports we've been preparing for the press but curious how we handle it. I think this one could come down to free throws.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Cincy Pre
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »
Have to win tonight.  At home, a "weaker" Big East foe.  If we don't take it tonight, turn out the lights or start looking forward to next year.  I agree, however, I think we ought to...and will win.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 11:41:34 AM »
If we want to make BET we have to pull this out, lets go storm!!

kob24

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 12:13:39 PM »
i dont know guys i was reading some quotes from coach in diffferent papers. he was saying when they need that last bucket or two mase and geno has to hit the shot. i dont think hes learned anything. larry should be taking that last shot..  i have this feeling those two guys are going to go bonkers today. and larry will be on the bench justin is only gonna get 8 attempts with double and triple teams. and there wont be any adjustments. i pray to god im wrong.

Tha Kid

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 01:39:28 PM »
i dont know guys i was reading some quotes from coach in diffferent papers. he was saying when they need that last bucket or two mase and geno has to hit the shot. i dont think hes learned anything. larry should be taking that last shot..  i have this feeling those two guys are going to go bonkers today. and larry will be on the bench justin is only gonna get 8 attempts with double and triple teams. and there wont be any adjustments. i pray to god im wrong.

Coach clearly has invested a lot of time and effort in Geno and Mase and appreciates the stability, leadership they have brought while many other guys under Coach's tutelage have left.  That said, he can't favor them to a fault.  If it's up to me, and assuming Larry is out of the picture, I set up Mase on a wing and Justin on a block on the same side.  Let them do their thing, maybe have JB set a screen try a lil pick and roll or if Mase is open he can just pop it.  But those are the 2 guys, other than Larry, I want in the situation at end of games.
"I drink and I know things"

Randomhero423

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »
am going to this game. should and must be a win