NY Daily News: Lance KO's SJU

• 43 replies
Re: NY Daily News: Lance KO's SJU
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2009, 12:45:48 PM »
guys lance mite b stuk goin 2 sju!..i kno in most (ongoing)court cases u arnt allowd 2 leave the state...unless u work sumthing out but i am positive that the court case will stay in ny wich means if he wants 2 go 2 ariz he would have 2 come 2 the city every few months 4 this trial...

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2009, 12:58:37 PM »
If that is true that is a very good point & could work in our favor.Getting a recruit because he has to go to court has to be a first in SJU history
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2009, 01:13:33 PM »
If that is true that is a very good point & could work in our favor.Getting a recruit because he has to go to court has to be a first in SJU history

ill take it tho...lol...im positive the court case has 2 stay in ny not positive about the fact he has 2 stay in the st cuz im not 2 sure on the details of the "groping" alligations..lol

Tha Kid

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2009, 01:57:41 PM »

ill take it tho...lol...im positive the court case has 2 stay in ny not positive about the fact he has 2 stay in the st cuz im not 2 sure on the details of the "groping" alligations..lol

How's it "going" OldRed...lol   ::)
"I drink and I know things"