why is new york hating on lance

• 51 replies
Re: why is new york hating on lance
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2009, 07:05:21 PM »
i'll deal with pmg in my own way.  i'm not an internet threat guy.

as far as facades...i was always WAY too old for that place.  the clarkstown cops busted it more than once...now it's out of business.

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2009, 08:06:35 PM »
PMG, you tell me to get off my soap box but then go nuts on Newsman for merely suggesting that your daughters will be of high school age one day and might have to deal with jerks like Jumpin Johnny.  I don't understand that. Obviously I understand you wanting to keep your daughters out of the conversation, but I would think that as a new father you'd be on my side of this issue.

Every girl that gets her a'ss grabbed by some jerk has a mother and a father. She probably has  brothers and sisters and will one day be a mother with a husband and her own kids one day. 

Don't mean to sound like a preacher, but some things are just wrong.  It's bullying. It's predatory. If you like the way a girl's a'ss looks, how about you try talking to her and have her willingly let you touch it?  Is that so hard in high school?

Perhaps you are Rico Suave Marillac but where I came from the HS girls were def prude!  Not sure if it's like there everywhere, and trust me it's not that I was some sniveling little dweeb in HS.  Anyways just disagreeing with that point --- my point is, HS guys are dumb, but they still shouldn't be grabbing girls' butts.  In college and after its obviously a more serious offense, IMO, because of the higher culpability.

I grew up 45 minutes from the city....a little further away than you, so there were less options.  Alcohol really changes the game :) From 10th grade on there was never a shortage of open houses with parents on vacation or out of town for business.     

Then there was prom weekend at Seaside Heights and Spring Breaks in Myrtle Beach and Florida :-X

I also learned the value of drinking games, Truth or Dare, and the Marillac all-time favorite Spin the Bottle. Love that game :)  Probably my favorite memory ever was a week in Hampton Beach one summer when I was kicking game to a few girls in their hotel room when my starting nose tackle runs in yellls "spin the bottle" and then picks me up and fireman carries me at fullspeed to another room where there were five of my boys and six girls from Providence.  Good night :)

Let me get in on this action....  LOL    As, the late Whitman Mayo, "Grady" character (Sanford and Son) would say.....  Did you have an "orgie?" 

pmg911

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2009, 08:10:38 PM »
i'll deal with pmg in my own way.  i'm not an internet threat guy.

as far as facades...i was always WAY too old for that place.  the clarkstown cops busted it more than once...now it's out of business.

Nothing to deal..    don't mention my children..

I am not an internet threat guy either...

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2009, 08:29:45 PM »
PMG, you tell me to get off my soap box but then go nuts on Newsman for merely suggesting that your daughters will be of high school age one day and might have to deal with jerks like Jumpin Johnny.  I don't understand that. Obviously I understand you wanting to keep your daughters out of the conversation, but I would think that as a new father you'd be on my side of this issue.

Every girl that gets her a'ss grabbed by some jerk has a mother and a father. She probably has  brothers and sisters and will one day be a mother with a husband and her own kids one day. 

Don't mean to sound like a preacher, but some things are just wrong.  It's bullying. It's predatory. If you like the way a girl's a'ss looks, how about you try talking to her and have her willingly let you touch it?  Is that so hard in high school?

Perhaps you are Rico Suave Marillac but where I came from the HS girls were def prude!  Not sure if it's like there everywhere, and trust me it's not that I was some sniveling little dweeb in HS.  Anyways just disagreeing with that point --- my point is, HS guys are dumb, but they still shouldn't be grabbing girls' butts.  In college and after its obviously a more serious offense, IMO, because of the higher culpability.

I grew up 45 minutes from the city....a little further away than you, so there were less options.  Alcohol really changes the game :) From 10th grade on there was never a shortage of open houses with parents on vacation or out of town for business.     

Then there was prom weekend at Seaside Heights and Spring Breaks in Myrtle Beach and Florida :-X

I also learned the value of drinking games, Truth or Dare, and the Marillac all-time favorite Spin the Bottle. Love that game :)  Probably my favorite memory ever was a week in Hampton Beach one summer when I was kicking game to a few girls in their hotel room when my starting nose tackle runs in yellls "spin the bottle" and then picks me up and fireman carries me at fullspeed to another room where there were five of my boys and six girls from Providence.  Good night :)

Marillac calls me a bad guy for grabbing girls asses. Then he goes on to explain the virtues of drinking games...ie...getting girls drunk to get laid...classic.  What's worse?  Harmless grab of a girl's ass when your flirting with her or getting them wasted so you could have your way with them. ;D  The he goes on to explain how smooth he was to suggest a game of spin the bottle in high school.  Too funny ;D

When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

kob24

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2009, 10:46:34 PM »
I used to grab girls juicy butts. They used to grab my wood!!!! It's all good if y'all agree with each other.  But if she has a really fat ass I mean a really really fat ass . I'm mean jlo/buffy the body/trina/beyonce ass by all means fellas u do it

Tha Kid

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2009, 09:47:09 AM »

Ha ha nice --- we had house parties but the cops always broke it up by 11:30 or midnight and the town was pretty small...I certainly did not have "mad" game in HS --- that came a few years later  ;) --- but the girls were DEF on the prude side...I don't remember spin the bottle happening at any party after like 7th grade ha ha

NY Metro area girls are prude and a '7' thinks she's a '10.'  I actually had a few friends in high school that were decent looking guys and good athletes that didn't even kiss a girl until college.  But we didn't start hanging out until the end of senior year.  When you go to spring break or away for a week in the summer in high school and you hook up with like ten girls from Ohio/Michigan, you realize things are much different in other parts of the country.  Plus, "vacation" is an auotmatic suspension of all rules with high school and college girls.

I wouldn't say I had mad game, but I was fearless and I specialized in creating an atmosphere that gave the girls plenty of excuses to use the next day.  I can't believe you stopped using Spin the Bottle in middle school.  It's such an effective option.

So much more of a Zack Morris than a Slater, BuckeyeStorm.   

Did anybody ever go to Facades in Rockland County?  Man, that place was an automatic hookup and the joke was "18 to ender 12 to drink."  A crappy fake got me in since 10th grade.

Where are you from again Marillac?  I agree - all the girls from Rye thought they were 10s and God's gift...until they got to college.  Then they all try to come crawling back and we've moved onto better things.  Funny how it all works.
"I drink and I know things"

Marillac

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2009, 01:50:36 PM »

Marillac calls me a bad guy for grabbing girls asses. Then he goes on to explain the virtues of drinking games...ie...getting girls drunk to get laid...classic.  What's worse?  Harmless grab of a girl's ass when your flirting with her or getting them wasted so you could have your way with them. ;D  The he goes on to explain how smooth he was to suggest a game of spin the bottle in high school.  Too funny ;D

LOL I knew you were going to come back with that!  I'm not talking about getting the girl drunk to the point where she's a mess...just a few drinks so she loosens up and has the built in drunk excuse.  There is not a guy  on this board (or girl for that matter) that hasn't hooked up with somebody that was drinking.  The difference there is consent. 

I went to Monroe-Woodbury, Tha Kid.  The best sports program in the state!

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2009, 02:06:41 PM »
Marillac......c'mon man! You were the king of rohypnol or roofies!

Tha Kid

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2009, 02:24:53 PM »

LOL I knew you were going to come back with that!  I'm not talking about getting the girl drunk to the point where she's a mess...just a few drinks so she loosens up and has the built in drunk excuse.  There is not a guy  on this board (or girl for that matter) that hasn't hooked up with somebody that was drinking.  The difference there is consent. 

I went to Monroe-Woodbury, Tha Kid.  The best sports program in the state!

ahhh ok - the Palace of outlet shopping in the NY Metro area!
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2009, 03:00:10 PM »
Did Marillac say he played spin-the-bottle with the starting nose tackle on his HS Team?

And when it was time to get a room the guy carried him over the threshold?

Dude, that's just plain wrong  ;)

Marillac

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2009, 04:54:39 PM »
Did Marillac say he played spin-the-bottle with the starting nose tackle on his HS Team?

And when it was time to get a room the guy carried him over the threshold?

Dude, that's just plain wrong  ;)

Hey Hey Hey!!!!

Only bad part was Jumpin Johnny grabbing my a'ss while I was being carried to the room.  What a jerk.

Marillac

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2009, 10:34:47 PM »
And if I got charged everytime I grabbed a girls ass in High School and College I would've been in a court room for 10 years straight.

I hope you are joking.  Why would anyone ever grab someone's ass without them wanting it?  It's sexual assault.  Nothing funny or cute about it.

I had a friend that used to do that all the time in clubs...it's predatory. 

If you can't get laid in high school, you've got problems.

Jumpinjohnny went to all boys school..."girls" were the younger boys...give him a break   ;D ;D ;D :o ;)

Not sure how I missed this, but I think this has to be the early favorite for post of the year :)