what if....

• 6 replies
what if....
« on: January 07, 2008, 05:43:53 PM »
Geno and Malik collided at practice and would both miss the next 6 games. Who would you run at the point? What kind of lineups would you make? Would you adjust the way we play? Lets hear all the genius coaches out there(i might have set this thread up to be dead now)
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Randomhero423

Re: what if....
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 05:47:11 PM »
i'd put DJ at PG.  line up would be: DJ, Wright, AMJR, Burrell, TJ.  our backup would be Horne.  i would still try to feed the post to burrell and make our main option AMJR.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 05:49:24 PM »
AMJR is that easier than typing mase?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kjd01067

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 07:24:27 PM »
Dave you better not jinx us !

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 12:57:01 PM »
Geno and Malik collided at practice and would both miss the next 6 games. Who would you run at the point? What kind of lineups would you make? Would you adjust the way we play? Lets hear all the genius coaches out there(i might have set this thread up to be dead now)

Biesty, Liam G 6-0 185 Sr (3V) Brooklyn, NY (Poly Prep Country Day School) . I would take a 3rd string SR backup point guard over mase, wright, and dj.....maybe he can demonstrate some consistent leadership on the court....either that or norm roberts should just put himself in!

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 01:42:31 PM »
I would go down to tafner and look for the best guy at open gym.  Not kidding.

pmg911

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 08:16:48 AM »

Biesty, Liam G 6-0 185 Sr (3V) Brooklyn, NY (Poly Prep Country Day School) . I would take a 3rd string SR backup point guard over mase, wright, and dj.....maybe he can demonstrate some consistent leadership on the court....either that or norm roberts should just put himself in!

He is far & away the best shooter on the team....

Turned down scholarships to come to SJU and stay close to his family and his disabled brother...