Good/Bad News

• 3 replies
Good/Bad News
« on: January 11, 2008, 11:56:45 AM »
Good news is that I got my computer back already as it took apple 1 day to fix my computer and they over night expressed it back to me while installing a $130 upgrade all free of charge. So I have my computer back as of now

Bad news is I have to restart the website from scratch which should be tedious but hopefully not that hard. So we should be up and running again hopefully by tomorrow.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Good/Bad News
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 03:15:31 PM »
i hate to admit it...but you do a great job.

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 03:56:37 PM »
i hate to admit it...but you do a great job.

Well thank you...I'm tweaking out a few things on the new operating system and I trying to get acclimated as quick as possible. Also trying to figure out if I have to start over from scratch or not. I would seriously like to avoid that as much as possible because life has been nice since I've redone the site which is to my liking as of now. Its much easier to update and more importantly quicker. I will have a nice ride on the train tomorrow which is where I get most of my offline work done so hopefully I can answer all of my questions by tonight so I can work on this tomorrow and hopefully get an update in for Depaul. If not I should be up and running for the following game.

In the mean time check out the Dance Team and Cheerleader pages.

www.johnnyjungle.com/Dance_Team

Previous weeks DOW is www.johnnyjungle.com/lindsayray

www.johnnyjungle.com/Cheerleaders

Previous is www.johnnyjungle.com/mandi

You can get access by checking out the rosters on the right hand side of both the dancer's and cheerleader's pages by going over each name and their name will be hyperlinked to their page if they've been featured already. If they haven't been featured their name will not be a link yet. As of now there should only be those two girls as links.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Randomhero423

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 04:31:39 PM »
this site is extremely impressive for being it's first year.  i believe it has got the potential to be better then redmen.com as a whole in a few years.  (a better recruting pg and keeping track of box scores would be a great idea.  maybe even a section where you get "up close and personal" with the players)

great job though.