Motivation

• 5 replies
Motivation
« on: January 15, 2008, 01:41:38 PM »
Is a key to success but does this team really have any? You can say yea we prepared in practice but is that it? Do they just go to practice and play another game and another game. Guys at other schools have been quoted we want to be the best and I'm not sure we have the same here.

Does Larry step up and say well #$%^ this I'm going to make the most out of my minutes on the court, get rebounds, play in your face defense and force him to have no other choice but to play me. Or does he sulk and whine and say why am I not playing?

Does Geno bounce back and identify what he needs to improve upon and bust his butt more or does he pull a Marbury?

We can go up and down the roster but what do we do to motivate our guys to want to be the best because I just don't see the heart and desire out there. I know if I were to get booed on my home court I would come back with vengeance because I would be embarrassed at my play. I'm not too sure we can expect that though.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Motivation
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 02:08:57 PM »
I know if I were to get booed on my home court I would come back with vengeance because I would be embarrassed at my play. I'm not too sure we can expect that though.
I like your attitude. I would feel the same way. Let's see what Geno is made of.

Randomhero423

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 02:39:37 PM »
all i know is that malik boothe plays his heart out every single play. 

kob24

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 03:00:30 PM »
what can they use as a team for motivation? i mean personally they all can use something but as a team what can it be

Randomhero423

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 03:31:24 PM »
i think it's either you have it or you don't.  you should always put in 100% to win the game. not to play for a pro contract (amjr)

Tha Kid

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 04:43:53 PM »
what can they use as a team for motivation? i mean personally they all can use something but as a team what can it be

Use making the BE Tournament to start - it's gotta be a sickening feeling for those kids if the BE tourney is goin' on at MSG and they aren't in it.

Use the fact that 1/2 of these BE games are against top 25 teams who they will get SportsCenter pub if they beat them...

Use pure pride in winning...
"I drink and I know things"