over/under minutes per game

• 23 replies
Re: over/under minutes per game
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 08:34:09 PM »
After reading a few more articles about the upcoming season... I am still satisfied with over/under estimate. How about anyone else?

Tha Kid

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 12:24:54 PM »

Evans -30 minutes UNDER
Burrell- 24 minutes OVER
Brownlee- 14 minutes EVEN
Coker- 2 minutes OVER
Thomas-10 minutes EVEN
Lawrence- 10 minutes EVEN
Kennedy- 25 minutesEVEN
Mason- 30 minutes UNDER
Horne- 18 minutes OVER
Hardy- 10 minutes OVER
Roberts- 2 minutes OVER
Boothe- 25 minutes EVEN
Stith- 15 minutes UNDER
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 08:45:06 PM »
Mason whole approach to the game should change because he is playing on a team with much more talent. Norm better not be sending him out their with clear outs and telling him to do his thing. The days of 4 of our starting 5 standing around watching and waiting for Mason to do something is over!! He should be a better player because his is surrounded by more talent if he plays within the system.

I don't care about minutes...I don't assume because a guys doesn't play he has to be in Norms doghouse. Players who practice hard should play...match ups determine playing time and flow of the game gut feelings determine playing time. If guy gets playin time off the bench and he is lighting it up and playing solid Defense leave his a$$ out there and let him do his thing. I believe in the hot hand plays (as long as their defense is on point).

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2009, 09:44:50 PM »
Mason whole approach to the game should change because he is playing on a team with much more talent. Norm better not be sending him out their with clear outs and telling him to do his thing. The days of 4 of our starting 5 standing around watching and waiting for Mason to do something is over!! He should be a better player because his is surrounded by more talent if he plays within the system.

I don't care about minutes...I don't assume because a guys doesn't play he has to be in Norms doghouse. Players who practice hard should play...match ups determine playing time and flow of the game gut feelings determine playing time. If guy gets playin time off the bench and he is lighting it up and playing solid Defense leave his a$$ out there and let him do his thing. I believe in the hot hand plays (as long as their defense is on point).

I agree... and I think this team has the capability of doing just that.