Lets Fing go boys

• 7 replies

kob24

Lets Fing go boys
« on: January 16, 2008, 02:12:50 PM »
i have faith in yall every single one of u. i know yall can get back to 500 and better. im gonna be at every home game bugging the f out. u know geno ur play has been killing me but f that lets go boy. show me why norm has faith in u. lets go dele time u grow up big boy show some of that beast u had in u in highschool and aau. i aint worried about u paris like i told u b4 u  a warrior. dj lets fing go. we need ur scoring and more rebounding. tomas eeehh. malik u already now u my pitbull.sean give me something i dont know what u bring but u here for a reason. lets go mase jr. ur farther is anthony mason man. it dosent get more tougher than that. and u from the country boy lets fing go. show us what u got. lllllllaaaaaaaaarrrrrryyyyyyyyy im here with u boy boy. i already know what u about. i told u to get tuffer. man but i cant front ur shot is piss. ok piss. get out there and show these damn big east teams u one of the best shooters out there. i dont care if u get 1 minute u put up ur shots damn that. just blaze aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u already know family they cant f with u when u in beast mode. ive been preaching about u when i 1st met u.now some are seeing dont f with u. throw it on their heads damnit. just like u threw it on the african from the cuse. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the coaching staff these people want ur heads. man u coach like u gots to keep food in ur families mouth.damn that as my man 2pac said its u against the world. u against the world time to act like that and go all fing out.im talking techs chairs flying across courts spit flying everywhere. man get ur bobby knight on.
LETS FING GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!

Re: Lets Fing go boys
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 02:19:42 PM »
I want to replace the f-ings with the real thing and make this more Ari Gold esque. I also want you to download mozilla firefox. A) Johnny Jungle website shows up much better on this B) it has a built in spell checker

Mase Jr. I am your farther (Sounds like the Terminator doing a Darth Vader impression) Just kidding around with you Kob...I agree and we're all pretty deflated and rightfully so but I'm with you lets keep the faith because this team does indeed have talent but they need to unleash the beast. Great Post Kob
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kob24

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 02:27:14 PM »
thanks i have to ask my girl if i can download it. its her computer. and the spelling man im 2 lazy. ;D

Randomhero423

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 02:43:27 PM »
firefox is very good.

we really need lawrence, mase jr, tomas and coker to all step up for us.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 03:36:19 PM »
Everyone needs to step up. Even the guys who have been playing well we need them to play our of their minds.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kob24

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 03:37:39 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh out of their minds aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 07:14:24 PM »
Preach on man.  I'm all for it.  I'll continue to try to remain positive (otherwise what's the point of season tickets year in and year out)!

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 10:50:45 AM »
i have faith in yall every single one of u. i know yall can get back to 500 and better. im gonna be at every home game bugging the f out. u know geno ur play has been killing me but f that lets go boy. show me why norm has faith in u. lets go dele time u grow up big boy show some of that beast u had in u in highschool and aau. i aint worried about u paris like i told u b4 u  a warrior. dj lets fing go. we need ur scoring and more rebounding. tomas eeehh. malik u already now u my pitbull.sean give me something i dont know what u bring but u here for a reason. lets go mase jr. ur farther is anthony mason man. it dosent get more tougher than that. and u from the country boy lets fing go. show us what u got. lllllllaaaaaaaaarrrrrryyyyyyyyy im here with u boy boy. i already know what u about. i told u to get tuffer. man but i cant front ur shot is piss. ok piss. get out there and show these damn big east teams u one of the best shooters out there. i dont care if u get 1 minute u put up ur shots damn that. just blaze aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u already know family they cant f with u when u in beast mode. ive been preaching about u when i 1st met u.now some are seeing dont f with u. throw it on their heads damnit. just like u threw it on the african from the cuse. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the coaching staff these people want ur heads. man u coach like u gots to keep food in ur families mouth.damn that as my man 2pac said its u against the world. u against the world time to act like that and go all fing out.im talking techs chairs flying across courts spit flying everywhere. man get ur bobby knight on.
LETS FING GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!

Great post.  Beats the hell out of Grandma Holtz's pep talks!