ATTN: Dave (Regarding Philly trip)

• 9 replies
ATTN: Dave (Regarding Philly trip)
« on: November 22, 2009, 01:52:15 PM »
I live in Philly so I'll already be home for Thanksgiving break when you're running your bus trip. I do wish to go to the game, however. I have several friends who go to Temple who could get me tickets (Who knows where my seat would be though). I'd much rather enjoy the game in the company of my Johnnie brethren. Is there any way I could buy a ticket off of you and meet up with you guys at the Palestra? If not, that's cool. I'll just head to Temple when I get home and try to get decent seats.

Also, are any of you sticking around for the Temple game?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 01:58:22 PM by Mikethegreat »

Re: ATTN: Dave (Regarding Philly trip)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 01:57:58 PM »
Absolutely I don't have the location of the pre-game party yet awaiting word from Magic Hat but you're more than welcome to tag along. I don't think you have to worry about the ticket. I'd say just get it from your buddies and if you wish to come up and sit by us I'm sure there will be room.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 02:00:38 PM »
Haha. I was editing my message as you responded.

Alright, sounds good. I'll try to pick up tickets when I get home. I might have my dad or a friend tag along. I'll keep an eye out for you guys. Let me know when you find out about the location.

Anything going on for the game Saturday?

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 02:03:57 PM »
Mike you know of any students who want to take the bus? We still need some more bodies

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 02:09:26 PM »
I'll be spreading the word the next few days. It's tough with Thanksgiving, a lot of kids are heading home (STJ is diversifying, most people I know actually live outside the NYC area). I would definitely be on that bus if I wasn't already going to be 20 minutes away from Temple.

Are you going to the soccer game tonight? I'd say that would be a great place to recruit.

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »
Along the same lines...could I crash the pre-game party and drink free magic hats?  ;)

I like the #9.

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 12:45:48 AM »
Bubbles in University City within walking distance of the Palestra....stop on by

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 05:20:02 PM »
Bubbles in University City within walking distance of the Palestra....stop on by

Thanks for the invite.  It's very kind of you. 

I'm sorry to hear the bus trip didn't work out.  GREAT effort by you.  The team is very fortunate to have fans such as you.

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 09:47:03 PM »

Thanks for the invite.  It's very kind of you. 

I'm sorry to hear the bus trip didn't work out.  GREAT effort by you.  The team is very fortunate to have fans such as you.

I agree, hopefully the St Johns staff should show Dave some respect

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 10:56:03 PM »
The team is very fortunate to have fans such as you.

Thanks Dave, I could not make it but what you are doing is awesome and I wanted to make sure you get the credit you deserve.

Again, thanks for everything (attitude, website and SJU fan).