what ever happen to larry wright?

• 12 replies
what ever happen to larry wright?
« on: February 02, 2010, 10:07:49 PM »
oh wait he plays for oakland and is right now have the best record in their conference.

Re: what ever happen to larry wright?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 11:27:25 PM »
Larry Wright is playing like doo-doo all season and he wouldn't sniff the court for us. Sorry to rain on your thread.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 12:04:28 AM »
i have not be following him but thought i look him up today. just saw 24 mins with 11 points. he be 3rd in scoring for us. and his team is 1st in their conference. so looks like he has a good chance at dancing while we are a bubble team for the cba

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 12:12:07 AM »
Larry Wright is playing like doo-doo all season and he wouldn't sniff the court for us. Sorry to rain on your thread.

the same one who averaged ten points in 20 minutes as a sophmore wouldnt be getting any minutes for us. i think not dave
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 12:31:24 AM »
Look at Larry's stats, esp in games against high level foes.  They're actually pretty bad.

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 08:21:57 AM »
I could average 10pppg with that many shot attempts in that conference too. He is playing very poorly and the Larry of today wouldn't help us. I think Larry could have been used better and developed more but I don't think we should still be complaining about him not being here.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 12:49:47 PM »
I could average 10pppg with that many shot attempts in that conference too. He is playing very poorly and the Larry of today wouldn't help us. I think Larry could have been used better and developed more but I don't think we should still be complaining about him not being here.

Paris Horne 8.3 ppg 3.2 reb 1.3 ast 40%fg 51 ft%. Yes 51% from your starting shooting guard.

Larry Legend 10.5 ppg 2.4 reb 1.6 ast 37 fg% 87% ft

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 03:21:12 PM »

Paris Horne 8.3 ppg 3.2 reb 1.3 ast 40%fg 51 ft%. Yes 51% from your starting shooting guard.

You conveniently omitted:

Paris Horne - 38 3-pt% defense +1

Larry Legend - 33 3-pt% defense "What is this thing you call defense?"

Poison

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 03:26:33 PM »
i have not be following him but thought i look him up today. just saw 24 mins with 11 points. he be 3rd in scoring for us. and his team is 1st in their conference. so looks like he has a good chance at dancing while we are a bubble team for the cba

we can beat the crap teams. We don't need Larry wright for that. But seriously, the wright vs Horne or the the wright vs hardy argument isn't the argument we should be making.

Under a better coach, most of these recruits would be better players.

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 03:28:58 PM »

Or this barring a upset in his conference tourney the Legend will be dancing in March.

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 03:52:11 PM »

Or this barring a upset in his conference tourney the Legend will be dancing in March.

Ah, the old bait and switch.

Michigan isn't fit to shine Avery "3 point record holder" Patterson's shoes.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 03:59:13 PM »
http://statsheet.com/mcb/players/compare?add=paris-horne&p1=larry-wright

That Larry sure takes a lot of shots to get to 10 ppg.

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 04:00:40 PM »

Ah, the old bait and switch.

Michigan isn't fit to shine Avery "3 point record holder" Patterson's shoes.

Perfect segue way becuase speaking shoe shines guess who gave me one the other day :) BTW he had terrible form and missed my shoe and shined the floor.