DONE

• 4 replies
DONE
« on: January 24, 2008, 10:44:26 AM »
Nobody cares about SJU hoops anymore we are an after thought in the world of college hoops, why? because nobody cares. Maybe the couple of us who post on this site and the other site, but we keep hoping something will change, but it won't. We should be demanding a change as we speak!!! Our program is fast approaching a point of no return. Norm must go at the end of the year.

Tha Kid

Re: DONE
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 11:24:40 AM »
Nobody cares about SJU hoops anymore we are an after thought in the world of college hoops, why? because nobody cares. Maybe the couple of us who post on this site and the other site, but we keep hoping something will change, but it won't. We should be demanding a change as we speak!!! Our program is fast approaching a point of no return. Norm must go at the end of the year.

Norm HAS to go.  And he will.

Fr. Harrington axed Mahoney.  He axed Fraschilla. He axed Jarvis.  No matter WHAT  anyone says about the administrations lack of interest in the bball team, they have NEVER tolerated long periods of losing.  Norm will be gone.
"I drink and I know things"

Randomhero423

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 11:44:48 AM »
fraschilla/jarvis was fired because of offcourt things from what i remeber.  i dont know about mahoney..

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 12:21:35 PM »
i'll get an update of post game stuff up sometime later today... look out for jungle radio coming back tonight too
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Poison

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 06:57:01 PM »

Norm HAS to go.  And he will.

Fr. Harrington axed Mahoney.  He axed Fraschilla. He axed Jarvis.  No matter WHAT  anyone says about the administrations lack of interest in the bball team, they have NEVER tolerated long periods of losing.  Norm will be gone.

Nt only have they tolerated it, but the administration is the reason for the losing.