« on: March 09, 2010, 11:06:26 PM »
...going to the NCAA tournamnet. Congrats Mr. White

Poison

Re: Larry Wright....
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 11:37:59 PM »
It seems he has the white stuff.

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 11:52:22 PM »
i think Tobias Harris and Hills West could give any team in the Summit League a game, but congrats Larry...got there sooner than the Johnnies

sjd8886

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 12:03:27 PM »
congrats? this kid was an dic k...he played like one and when norm tried to light a fire under him to get him to finally play with any sort of passion the kid up and left instead of manning up...now he gets to play in the ncaa tourny? i hope the little SOB goes 0-15 from the floor in the opening round

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 12:20:09 PM »
congrats? this kid was an dic k...he played like one and when norm tried to light a fire under him to get him to finally play with any sort of passion the kid up and left instead of manning up...now he gets to play in the ncaa tourny? i hope the little SOB goes 0-15 from the floor in the opening round

Yes congrats. He is going to the NCAA tourney. The NCAA tourney might as well be outer space as far as Norm is concerned.

Maybe Norm should just concentrate on running an offense that can score more than 60 a game. Or maybe try and win a couple more games. Leave motivation tricks to Tony Robbins. He gets paid to coach and he is doing an awful job!

Congrats Larry you are going somewhere no Norm coached player will ever go!

Poison

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 01:55:21 PM »
Oakland made it despite Wright, not because of him.
No team needs a shooter that can't shoot.

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 02:00:18 PM »

We have 11 guys that can't shoot

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 05:23:23 PM »

We have 11 guys that can't shoot

Ah yes but only one, maybe two, are "shooters". 

kjd01067

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 05:39:38 PM »

Larry was smart not an SOB.  If I played for this team I would get the hell away from Norm Roberts as soon as I could.  Congrats to Larry and his team for making the tourny!  Hope he pulls and upset and proves just like cedric jackson that our players can play and win under a real coach.