better dunk?

• 9 replies
better dunk?
« on: March 10, 2010, 02:03:15 AM »
who had the better dunk burrell or brownlee?
O, God thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

kob24

Re: better dunk?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 02:47:57 AM »
brownlee. the on he missed down the lane would have been crazy. and the oop justin missed would have been crazier

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 02:51:28 AM »
The oop to Justin that he missed was a great play. We have to try that again for either Mason or Burrell. Really the design of that play is nice and the timing was nearly there on all parts.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kob24

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 02:55:39 AM »
espn decided that justins was better another top 10 baby. some idiot on redmen said this team isnt athletic. thats why i stopped posting on that site. no basketball knowledge at all.

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 03:00:51 AM »
what # is it?

I'm still kinda pissed we have more top 10 plays on sports center this season than we do big east wins....no joke.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 03:06:13 AM »
it was number 10
O, God thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

kob24

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 03:16:09 AM »
oh yeah and paris oop from brownlee

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 09:49:11 AM »
Ok, the Paris oop - what did they have (or not have) for breakfast yesterday? Dudes were getting UP there against U Conn!  I know Paris has hops but that was filthy, man.  Paris' was my favorite.  I was at my desk at work trying not to fist pump and yell ohhhh DAAAAMMNN.

But Brownlee and Burrell brought some viciousness.  Even Evans threw down a dunk!

(I hope they don't lose and give some excuse of being "tired" like last year, though.  Dunking can take a bit out of you.  Or so people say, I ain't got those hops.)

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 11:55:26 AM »
All the dunks were great, but when you miss half of them maybe you should consider just laying them in. If that was a closer game we would be going crazy about those misses like evans' missed breakaway layup vs marq. Cant leave easy points on the board.

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 12:37:43 PM »
All the dunks were great, but when you miss half of them maybe you should consider just laying them in. If that was a closer game we would be going crazy about those misses like evans' missed breakaway layup vs marq. Cant leave easy points on the board.

They've missed more layups than dunks this year---by far.  I say dunk it every time you have the opportunity.  They just shouldn't try grabbing the rim and all the other nonsense that sometimes causes one to miss a dunk.