So what's new?

• 7 replies
So what's new?
« on: March 22, 2010, 11:54:53 AM »
Been out of work since last Wed. Computer is out of comission at home so I have been out of the loop. Anything big happen in regards to SJU hoops? :)

Foad

Re: So what's new?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 12:25:12 PM »
Anything big happen in regards to SJU hoops? :)

Larry Wright scored 7 points in leading Oakland to getting bounced from the tournament. Other than that nothing's new.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 12:27:41 PM »
Sorry to hear you're out of work.

Norm Roberts has become president for life of the university.  I hear he's looking for you, gonna make you die a slow death by forcing your eyes open and making you watch every single one of his coached games (including Queens College) in SLOW MOTION.

boo3

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 12:31:25 PM »
  Baldi has taken upon himself to personally vet each and every potential coaching candidate with a fine toothed comb.  This after settling and never criticizing the worst coach in the history of the big east. 

sjd8886

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 12:34:45 PM »
Been out of work since last Wed. Computer is out of comission at home so I have been out of the loop. Anything big happen in regards to SJU hoops? :)

norm roberts was named the coach of the nets...the nets want to rebuild, the right way

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 02:15:45 PM »
Sorry to hear you're out of work.

Norm Roberts has become president for life of the university.  I hear he's looking for you, gonna make you die a slow death by forcing your eyes open and making you watch every single one of his coached games (including Queens College) in SLOW MOTION.

Just to clear it up as I got a couple of cheer up messages. I am not out of work. I always take the first two days of the tourney off. It is my own personal gambling, drinking beer, watching hoops holiday. My computer at home blew up so that took away some of the fun and instead of watching the games with my buddies I watched them with the wife and 7 month old son, so the drinking wasn't as prodigious. Otherwise I am still employed, though I have been attempting to convince MRS WASJU that I should play Mr Mom and she continue to work to no avail.
Thanks for the concern, but fortunately/unfortunately WASJU is back at his cubicle today.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 03:37:37 PM »
Just to clear it up as I got a couple of cheer up messages. I am not out of work. I always take the first two days of the tourney off. It is my own personal gambling, drinking beer, watching hoops holiday. My computer at home blew up so that took away some of the fun and instead of watching the games with my buddies I watched them with the wife and 7 month old son, so the drinking wasn't as prodigious. Otherwise I am still employed, though I have been attempting to convince MRS WASJU that I should play Mr Mom and she continue to work to no avail.
Thanks for the concern, but fortunately/unfortunately WASJU is back at his cubicle today.
Wow, this is sort of like looking in a mirror - where I always take those two days off.  And I'm lobbying to be Mr. Mom in the future, but the wife likes my continued employment.  Something about a mortgage and better health insurance.

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 03:48:32 PM »
Wow, this is sort of like looking in a mirror - where I always take those two days off.  And I'm lobbying to be Mr. Mom in the future, but the wife likes my continued employment.  Something about a mortgage and better health insurance.

Well I actually have a case in that Mrs WASJU, I am not ashamed to admit admit makes more loot than I do. Her case is that the salary difference is not great enough to overcome the prospect of our son eating baked cheetos and learning to count by figuring out if a team covered the point spread.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 03:51:20 PM by we are sju »