Why so quiet?

• 5 replies
Why so quiet?
« on: January 30, 2008, 04:01:14 PM »
I know everyone is coming on and checking out the boards but posts have been way down in the past week. If you took a vow of silence in our losing streak bad idea because we might not come out of it. I understand there isn't much to talk about but I'm doing my best to update on future recruits to talk about as well as other off topic threads that might be of interest.

Again this isn't redmen.com where you can only read posts....you can post! I encourage participation and its ok if you want to start a thread even better. So please don't be afraid to speak your mind.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Why so quiet?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 05:23:20 PM »
I know everyone is coming on and checking out the boards but posts have been way down in the past week. If you took a vow of silence in our losing streak bad idea because we might not come out of it. I understand there isn't much to talk about but I'm doing my best to update on future recruits to talk about as well as other off topic threads that might be of interest.

Again this isn't redmen.com where you can only read posts....you can post! I encourage participation and its ok if you want to start a thread even better. So please don't be afraid to speak your mind.

Why are you so surprised? The program is dead.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 05:32:51 PM »
program might be dead but i didn't expect all of us to be dead. I mean everyone can't actually be working at work instead of posting

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 06:05:30 PM »
Sorry jj, but as you can see there is'nt much to talk about until wehire a real coach and land some recruits. The school has all but left the program for dead, maybe you can get a interview with monasch to see if he realize's what state the program is in.

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 06:26:49 PM »
I heard Monasch is the toughest guy to get a hold of because I wanted to get him on our radio program. I will continue to keep trying but my time in NY has been limited lately.

Randomhero423

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 07:21:21 PM »
it's just tough because there's not much to talk about.  talkin about norm, lawrence and everything it's just old and kind of depressing.  if the team was better this board would be x10 active