idea's for students

• 1 replies
idea's for students
« on: January 31, 2008, 01:43:23 PM »
I was thinkin of ways to get the point across that the way the administration handles everything is awful (im still very bitter over how we were treated by the ushers and the fact that st johns doesnt get the concept of a STUDENT SECTION)....one thing i thought of:

how about we all go to our acual seats, but we all still stand..i know for many of us theres about 3 or 4 together, but we're all spread out...maybe if theres a few people standing but scattered all over the place the ushers wont be able to kick us out of our seats, and st johns will realize how dumb their student seating is...seriously, just to have students randomly standing in their actual seats all throughout i think would send some sort of message of how http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpsttlXye8&feature=relateded the administration is...im not sure if we could do it for villanova because i know many people, including myself, have a bunch of friends coming to the game, so maybe the marquette game we could give it a shot

and ofcourse when we're told to sit down we dont sit down...but whatever we do, even if we all just stand together and refuse to sit, we MUST stick together..i think that if the ushers start to just pick out a few people and kick only 2 or 3 of us out, we all must leave together...thoughts?

Re: idea's for students
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 03:30:37 PM »
sounds good but gotta consider how many students still actually care? and also st johns reads these boards they can get prepared for anything. brinigng signs could also help