Anthony Mason Jr. 2nd round pick?

• 4 replies

Randomhero423

Anthony Mason Jr. 2nd round pick?
« on: January 31, 2008, 09:58:41 PM »
http://www.nbadraft.net/index.asp?content=mock2009

they have him going 41st to NJ in 09.  anyone agree or disagree?

i know it's early but i'm not really sure if amjr can be a good nba bench player.  but i guess he's worth a flier in the 2nd round.

Re: Anthony Mason Jr. 2nd round pick?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 10:29:13 PM »
" I guess he would be a good filler", Wow he is nowhere near league ready. Im not sure if he is ready for the Bulls of South Florida on Saturday, nevermind Ben G and those goons.

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 10:48:24 PM »
No way.  If you recall, Lamont Hamilton was originally projected to go in the early-mid second round.  We saw how well that turned out.  After last year I thought Mase had the potential to be drafted if he continued to improve.  He hasn't; if anything I believe he's regressed.  Anyway, he better have a big senior year if he wants to get a sniff at the NBA.

Randomhero423

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 10:54:42 PM »
i think his last name may help him out.

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 11:01:10 PM »
If Lamont didn't go down against PC there was a very solid chance he was going to be picked up by the spurs or warriors but Lamont missed all types of workouts and camps so his stock went way down.

Also Mason Jr. was on the mock for a long time now but fell off of it for a good chunck of the season. It took those two 29pt games to get back on.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle