Good job by ALL tonight

• 6 replies
Good job by ALL tonight
« on: February 02, 2008, 09:47:49 PM »
thats right, i include norm in that.  this was the (or one of the) best coached game ive seen from him during his tenure at SJU.  hopefully, malik will continue to play 25-30 minutes a game from here on out and we will NOT have to see that mind-boggling lineup of geno and boothe on the floor at the same time.  great to see larry wright finally getting some minutes and lets hope that he stays on the floor from here on out.  dj kennedy and justin also played well tonight, as both made timely offensive plays and justin played a disciplined game defensively. 
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

Re: Good job by ALL tonight
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 12:27:34 AM »
maybe norm will take a look at this game and see that when u play larry wright for more than 5 mins he will produce. 25 mins 17 points. good to see every1 else contributing as well
We Not Me

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 01:56:25 AM »
Nothing to get too excited about though we've looked good against bad teams before too. Hopefully we can build upon the win though.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 05:46:52 AM »
Nothing to get too excited about though we've looked good against bad teams before too. Hopefully we can build upon the win though.

Weve also looked bad againt some bad teams, either way we won a game we were supposed to win.

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 11:03:00 AM »
agreed nice job by the team...we bash when they play bad...we should acknowledge when they play well...Larry was great...its about time he takes it to the hoop...he's got a great mid range game and Norm rewarded him with playing time.  Great job by JB...he got us on the board early on.  Malik double double and hard nosed D.  DJ did a great job finishing and picking his spots.  I also liked Horne's energy.

I do have to admit that after the 25-9 start I thought Norm was going to resign at half time ;)
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 02:23:27 PM »

Weve also looked bad againt some bad teams, either way we won a game we were supposed to win.

Agreed got to give credit where credit is due. Hopefully we can build upon this.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

TONYD3

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 05:57:44 PM »
One game I miss they play well.