Giants Super Bowl Champs
« on: February 03, 2008, 10:49:29 PM »
Great game Eli!

Great defense Giants

1972 still preserved and the champagne tasted sweet
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Giants Super Bowl Champs
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 02:29:48 AM »
I don't like the Giants or the Patriots but I've gotta give props to Eli for avoiding that sack and Tyree for making that unbelieveable catch. That play was one of the best plays in Super Bowl history. It was also nice to see Brady get knocked down over and over.

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 02:39:24 AM »
Tiki must crying in his panties now

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 08:56:20 AM »
2 plays defined that victory....tyree's catch...and bradshaw's fumble recovery in the first half.

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 11:41:07 AM »
I am not a Giants fan but as a yankees fan, I am so glad we are now even with Boston/New England again (this analogy is reffering to all four sports) for how they screwed us in the 2004 ALCS and now we denied them paradise. Also, some bit of trivia, we all know Plaxico Burress caught the ball with :35 seconds left but the interesting part is that his last name begins with a "B", this means that another "B" has screwed Boston again (we must give Plaxico credit too, he did catch the ball). Now it is Babe, Bucky, Boone, and Burress (yes I do know that the majority of you think the "B" is baseball only but it is still trivia nevertheless). All we have to do now is take the season series against the Red Sox and another championship for the Yankees and we have ups again

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 01:09:50 PM »
...or the Mets beating the Red Sox in the World Series this year! :D

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 01:49:44 PM »
GIANTS are the shit!!! What a game by all! So good to see Eli step it up and be the man! Giants D was stifling as well.
We Not Me

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 04:47:42 PM »
haha...Eli did okay but he should've been picked off 3 times on that last drive but somehow he ends up the hero...defensive line won that game along with that unbelievable Tyree catch.

BTW that Bradshaw "fumble recovery" was bogus.  As soon as the NE player was touched it should have been their ball.  Not sure where the refs were on that one...better to be lucky then good.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 06:25:56 PM »
Happiest person in the world today.  Couldn't be a bigger Giants fan.  This was one of those wins I'll remember forever.

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 07:52:42 PM »
It was all my chanting "Lets go Giants!"

Randomhero423

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 08:00:57 PM »
parade was amazing.

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 09:02:33 PM »
yeah man definitely parade was #$%^in nuts...so damn crowded though and the rally at the stadium was real sweet too
We Not Me