Nobody Dunks on Paris Horne

• 7 replies
Nobody Dunks on Paris Horne
« on: February 23, 2011, 11:39:54 PM »
Nobody! Seriously I love the pride he shows in hustling back to block or foul guys who are going up for easy twos.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Poison

Re: Nobody Dunks on Paris Horne
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 11:50:56 PM »
The turning point in our season might have been when he did that before the half in the Holiday Festival against a Northwestern team that was outplaying us.

tims19

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 11:57:20 PM »
He is seriously a heat seeking missile, I was right above the basket there, and you just see the pure effort, hustle, pride and athleticism that goes into that play.  He comes charging in, pans out to the side a few feet so he has the angle and then jumps above what appears possible, and stuffs it down there throat. Simply amazing.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 11:16:43 AM »
That was the play that got me out of my seat, yelling to my kid to come see the replay.

Paris doesn't have to score a point to strongly influence a game. I love the way he plays.

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 04:04:35 PM »
Between his offensive boards off FTs and the tough blocks I just love what he brings to the table. It's a bonus he can knock down an open 3.

Moose

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 04:36:10 PM »
Between his offensive boards off FTs and the tough blocks I just love what he brings to the table. It's a bonus he can knock down an open 3.

How many 3's does he need to take over school record?  I thought he was on pace to do that sometime this year.
Remember who broke the Slice news

Poison

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 05:17:39 PM »
Paris' defense and Dwight's offense are going to give us a chance to compete with any backcourt in March.

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 09:01:08 PM »

How many 3's does he need to take over school record?  I thought he was on pace to do that sometime this year.

12 more

http://johnnyjungle.com/junglepedia/top-10-all-time-career-leaders/three-point-field-goals/