Coaches vs Ca. brackets

• 25 replies

Marillac

Re: Coaches vs Ca. brackets
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2011, 09:28:18 AM »
I think this is the season we make a top 20 appearance in overall attendance.  Duke/UK will give us a total road attendance of 34,000 in those two games.  Arizona and Texas AnM/Miss St. at the Garden will be a big increase over the JV-like crowd in Alaska for three games.  Also, the Dickie V game at Detriot should pack the house to the tune of 10,000 or so (capacity is listed at 8,200 but record was 11,000 fans) instead of the 3,500 capacity at St. Mary's last season.

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2011, 12:32:45 PM »
KOB, as far as I can tell here's Non-Conf games we know so far.  BE wise the schedule's probably at least a month away:

Nov 3:      St Marys (MD) Exhibition / Alumni Hall
Nov 7-11: 2 Regional Games for 2K Sports TBD (or I simply can't remember who's playing) / Alumni Hall
Nov 17:    Arizona / MSG
Nov 18     2K Championship vs Miss St or TX A&M / MSG
Nov 22:    St Francis (NY) / Alumni Hall
Dec 1       Kentucky / Rupp Arena
Dec 5       Detroit / Detroit  (Dickie V Night)
Dec 19     Fordham / MSG
Jan 28     Duke / Cameron
Feb 18     UCLA / MSG

I believe it's a max two more games that can be added.  Also of the games above 6 are on national TV.  Pretty impressive.  Updated to include St F.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:34:01 PM by yankcranker »

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2011, 01:05:16 PM »
Let's hope they are 2 games at Carnessecca Arena.

Marillac

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2011, 02:16:57 PM »

Why?  I'd love to see two more Garden games.  I don't expect to win much this year and we could really use the attendance, national spotlight, and the freshman will benefit a great deal for next season.  Bring me Kansas and UNC!

ras

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2011, 07:14:00 PM »
I dissagree the schedule is tough enough. They play in the BE and will get plenty of compition. Cant play a Duke, UConn type oppopnant every game.

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2011, 02:41:42 PM »

Why?  I'd love to see two more Garden games.  I don't expect to win much this year and we could really use the attendance, national spotlight, and the freshman will benefit a great deal for next season.  Bring me Kansas and UNC!
The first two games of the T will be against much lesser foes-that is why the 4 elite teams have been pre choosen to play semis and finals in Garden. Would you prefer 2 more road games. If they were in Garden they would have been announced at same time as the final 4 games. No way Kansas and UNC-more like a Navy and Laffeyette type teams.