ed cooley

• 8 replies
ed cooley
« on: September 24, 2011, 01:27:03 PM »
dunn fortune  ledo now probably sampson'...................gosh lavin should take a lesson

mkras99

Re: ed cooley
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 01:38:40 PM »

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 01:43:50 PM »
the next big game Cooley wins will be his first

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 01:44:55 PM »
Bingo!

Moose

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 02:28:44 PM »
dunn fortune  ledo now probably sampson'...................gosh lavin should take a lesson

So what is it?  Fairfield grad?  Cooley cousin?  Give it up.  And post some pictures too!
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 08:49:54 PM »
Yeah Lavin hasn't secured a top recruiting class or taken teams to the tourney. To be honest I wish we still had Norm running this team, he would actually get things done  :idiot2:

MCNPA

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 04:40:47 PM »
Once again, Cooley has a healthy dose of luck on his side too.  Ledo had committed to Providence once before and Cooley walked into that one.  Cooley also was a favorite for Dunn from before his ranking exploded.  Dunn took off up the charts, but was a mid-major prospect months earlier.  Like I said, it is great for him if he can parlay some of this success.  He'll be fine.  Better than Lavin, i dont think so.

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 07:31:32 PM »
Anyone surprised to learn that shurinacheese's favorite NFL player is Washington Redskin's TE Chris Cooley? And this from a Giant fan. :idiot2:

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 08:37:59 PM »
Once again, Cooley has a healthy dose of luck on his side too.  Ledo had committed to Providence once before and Cooley walked into that one.  Cooley also was a favorite for Dunn from before his ranking exploded.  Dunn took off up the charts, but was a mid-major prospect months earlier.  Like I said, it is great for him if he can parlay some of this success.  He'll be fine.  Better than Lavin, i dont think so.
Cooley will do fine...he just better continue the tradition of showing recruits "the Providence good time."  Ricky made a mistake the first time and told mommy about it.  He went back for seconds, and got smart and didn't tell mommy  :uglystupid2: