Texas A&M-Game Thread

• 100 replies
Re: Texas A&M-Game Thread
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2011, 10:17:17 PM »
Never saw so many "fans" accepting moral victories.  You are all disgusting.

Yes, this team showed promise and competed, but Nuri has to hit at least one of those free throws.  To miss both is a disgrace.

look sillywilly,  the majority of posters here have been fans for many years and have stuck with this program during some very lean times.  To come on here and call people "disgusting" because they decided to look at the positive rather than the negative shows you are are pretty much a classless loser.  I think that medium tee shirt is cutting off the circulation to your brain.

Look Boo Boo, the majority of posters here have been drowned in losing for so many years that I guess I can't blame them for acting like rah rah losers.  It's fun to look at the positives, but to completely ignore that our coaching staff cost us the arizona game and our "best" player missed two free throws to win the game just shows how pathetic our fan base is.  I won't even comment on the t-shirt reference, because obviouly you're confusing me with someone else and have no idea what you are talking about.  Swing and a miss, on your part.