Did anyone read the Post today?

• 7 replies

Poison

Did anyone read the Post today?
« on: February 10, 2012, 04:34:39 PM »
Students and season ticket holders aren't the only ones selling tickets to Syracuse, Uconn, WV and Nova fans.

St.John's is.

Our own athletic department is filling the Garden with the enemy. I knew this in November, but I couldn't prove it.
IMOP, nothing SJU basketball has ever done is as disgraceful as this. They tell the alumni, students and fans to come out,
and then they turn around and sell the good seats to the brokers.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/college/basketball/st_john_staffer_colleary_placed_VG5LT7y87rr0nIugaV2EvI#ixzz1m0Oq5hU2

boo3

Re: Did anyone read the Post today?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 04:57:16 PM »
 Pretty pathetic , but it isn't something the University was consciously doing. Seems to be a rogue employee lining his own pockets.

Sadly, i am fairly familiar with this type of stuff.  I have an old college buddy who was federally indicted for like  behavior as an employee of a profession football team a few years back.  Pretty serious stuff.

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 04:59:52 PM »
Lenn needs to make up his mind on how he want to spell Brian's last name. Is it Colleary or Coleary?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

redslope

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 05:13:40 PM »
The curse of Chief Black Jack continues--we never should have changed the school's nickname from Redmen
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:14:03 PM by redslope »

Poison

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 05:25:08 PM »
Lenn needs to make up his mind on how he want to spell Brian's last name. Is it Colleary or Coleary?

The proper spelling: Mud

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 06:35:34 PM »

Lenn Robbins is the WORST speller in the history of journalism.

Poison

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 06:54:33 PM »
Pretty pathetic , but it isn't something the University was consciously doing. Seems to be a rogue employee lining his own pockets.

Sadly, i am fairly familiar with this type of stuff.  I have an old college buddy who was federally indicted for like  behavior as an employee of a profession football team a few years back.  Pretty serious stuff.

We'll see about that. Hopefully, he is the only person involved in this. But i doubt it, and I'm not just reading the papers and commenting blindly. I know him.

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 08:21:08 PM »

Lenn Robbins is the WORST speller in the history of journalism.

His way he is right 50% of the time.