Positives

• 10 replies
Positives
« on: March 06, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »
In another thread a poster complained that I am too negative.
So here is my top 10 things to be positive about for the program:
10. Roughly 31 more games until the excuse" I can't make them juniors" no longer applies.
9. We will not lose any of our players to early entry into the pros!
8. Next year our starting point guard wouldn't come in third in a foot race with a pregnant lady.
7. Next year Norm promises not to use the Geno / Malik backcourt.
6. With no recruits lined up for next year, we won't hear the "I can't make freshman into juniors" quote.
5. That arcade feature on Johnny Jungle is really cool
4. Watching Anthony Mason jr attempt to dribble is very exciting!
3. Norm promises to run a play next year.
2. At least we are not the Knicks
1. I GUARAN DAMN T WE MAKE THE BIG EAST TOURNEY NEXT YEAR!
See, I can do positive

Re: Positives
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 11:39:03 AM »
David Letterman ladies and gentleman.....
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 11:41:48 AM »

That would make Marco Baldi Paul Schaefer ;)

kjd01067

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 12:58:25 PM »
Funny stuff ... but i never said you were negative just I am sick of reading Norm bashing in every thread

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 12:59:06 PM »

That would make Marco Baldi Paul Schaefer ;)

hahaha

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 01:16:16 PM »
Funny stuff ... but i never said you were negative just I am sick of reading Norm bashing in every thread

I understand where you are coming from, but if what has been mentioned here and other places is slightly true and these boards have any weight, maybe it would be useful to have the displeasure known. That is assuming the admin can actually read?
But seriously, to keep posting we suck, Norm sucks is tiring, but I at least try and do it in creative ways ;)
The bottom line is I think no matter what they were giving Norm next year. Now people should hope and root that somehow that coaching for dummies book Norm has been trying to finish reading for the last 4 years finally kicks in and he at least becomes an adequate coach. But most of us know that is not gonna happen. So if next year resembles this one, everyone should voice their displeasure. Or before you know it your kids will be on these boards complaining about Norm.

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »
who cares if its getting old...its a way of venting our frustrations.....wasju..the adminstration is in denial.

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 01:32:53 PM »
its fine to vent frustration as it is excitment, negative as it is positive. Its an open forum and it does get old hearing the same old....also where is tha kid been?

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 01:37:57 PM »
its fine to vent frustration as it is excitment, negative as it is positive. Its an open forum and it does get old hearing the same old....also where is tha kid been?

He went from being a "Normie" to having to be talked down from the empire state building when Norm was given his 5th year. He is too distraught to post and is currently working on a lawsuit to get all of his positive posts from the previous four years stricken from the record.

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »
....also where is tha kid been?
Chasing an ambulance near Mount Sinai?
Signing up for Bellvue? ;D

kob24

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »
In another thread a poster complained that I am too negative.
So here is my top 10 things to be positive about for the program:
10. Roughly 31 more games until the excuse" I can't make them juniors" no longer applies.
9. We will not lose any of our players to early entry into the pros!
8. Next year our starting point guard wouldn't come in third in a foot race with a pregnant lady.
7. Next year Norm promises not to use the Geno / Malik backcourt.
6. With no recruits lined up for next year, we won't hear the "I can't make freshman into juniors" quote.
5. That arcade feature on Johnny Jungle is really cool
4. Watching Anthony Mason jr attempt to dribble is very exciting!
3. Norm promises to run a play next year.
2. At least we are not the Knicks
1. I GUARAN DAMN T WE MAKE THE BIG EAST TOURNEY NEXT YEAR!
See, I can do positive
lmao hilarious