Live! at Notre Dame

• 42 replies
Re: Live! at Notre Dame
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2008, 11:42:52 AM »
I liked what I saw our Paris last night he got murdered on two layups he took and didn't get the calls and he was still 2-5 shooting. He is one of our most consistent contributors but he doesn't get much time. I love how he runs the break except we don't run enough.

Also KOB, there was a few times I saw oop opportunities for JB where geno tried to bounce it to JB while he was in the lane. He could have just laid it up but thats something that needs to be practiced.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2008, 12:20:00 PM »
Given that there were only two games left, I was disappointed in the team's overall effort on defense, particularly in the first half.

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2008, 12:27:44 PM »
Given that there were only two games left, I was disappointed in the team's overall effort on defense, particularly in the first half.

I think a large problem in our offense is first that we do a bad job coming off screens you often see poor timing of setting or coming off of them, not coming off them tightly, not mixing up speeds. In addition it takes us forever to call a play.

Secondly we bring our big men too high when they have no business running those high pick and rolls to be used as exclusive passers because we all know they aren't shooting out there. Instead of seeing Tomas/Dele coming out might as well use Burrell since he has no post game and can knock down that shot free throw extended.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle