Milestone

• 5 replies
Milestone
« on: March 06, 2008, 10:10:01 AM »
Last night was Norm's 150th career loss. In just 8 years of coaching! Quite the accomplishment!

kjd01067

Re: Milestone
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 10:42:21 AM »
I just don't see the point in this post.  We all dislike Norm (how much varies), and we all would love a better coach.  Fact is Norm is the coach and we can't do anything about it (lord knows most of us have tried).  Most of the posters on this site post here because not every other post is about how much our coach sucks.  No need for this post, it is a low blow !

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 10:55:44 AM »
the Norm bashing does get old and repetitive however he anyone can post what they want hence it being an open forum....wasju doesn't mean too much harm by the post either he is just a funny dude that doesn't particularly care for Norm but like I said in the beginning of this post it just gets boring seeing bash after bash or Norm and he is our guy like it or not.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 11:06:35 AM »
the Norm bashing does get old and repetitive however he anyone can post what they want hence it being an open forum....wasju doesn't mean too much harm by the post either he is just a funny dude that doesn't particularly care for Norm but like I said in the beginning of this post it just gets boring seeing bash after bash or Norm and he is our guy like it or not.

This is just a stat I thought I would pass along and a pretty amazing one. Trying to find positives with this team is tough. Sort of like saying the flight was ok up until it crashed into the mountain. Not easy to find positives in plane crashes or SJU basketball. Um lets see.... Watching Mase jr attempt to dribble the basketball is always entertaining.

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 11:25:43 AM »

This is just a stat I thought I would pass along and a pretty amazing one. Trying to find positives with this team is tough. Sort of like saying the flight was ok up until it crashed into the mountain. Not easy to find positives in plane crashes or SJU basketball. Um lets see.... Watching Mase jr attempt to dribble the basketball is always entertaining.

Hey disciple, go enjoy the Eastern Michigan board!  ;D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 11:26:04 AM by Marco Baldi »

kjd01067

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 12:56:02 PM »

Yea thats the point i was trying to make JJ.  Post whatever you want but the Norm bashing has gotten so old... we get it he can't coach we don't need to be reminded of it in every post