Visit Next Week

• 24 replies
Re: Visit Next Week
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 11:26:17 AM »
PMG posted in another thread Sina is visiting very soon.

Could be related.

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 10:41:26 PM »
Still not sure who it was that Kline was talking about but whoever it was/is did not visit this week as the Dunlap news forced them to reschedule.

jr49

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 10:57:24 PM »
In a tweet today Coach noted recruiting is "almost complete", leaving obvious possibilities like Chandler and Wood. Should neither qualify, I assume we would save the scholly. My gut tells me , fwiw,that Chandler is out and Lavs is waiting a bit to see how Wood fairs. If Coach has something else up his sleeves, nothing would shock me.

We land Chandler, and this team will have no weakness. Let's hope it still possible. Bigs are rare.

Would Chandler coming reduce our chances with J. Lawrence  in 2013?
We would have Four 4 star bigs  already(Sanchez(senior yr), Chris O, Jakarr & Chandler)

I know bird in the hand, etc. but who fits better if only 1 ?
In the space of two posts we go from bigs are rare to we got 4, and they be stars. Having 5 would be better. Things happen around here fast. You guys remember when No One wanted to come in this direction? Cinci fans figured we were ok because from out of the blue Lance was a Bearcat. This here way more fun.

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 02:19:00 AM »
Not really familiar with it but just guessing based on current events and knowing Alex it might have been Josh Brown who I'd take over Rysheed Jordan any day of the week.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Moose

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 09:47:25 AM »
Not really familiar with it but just guessing based on current events and knowing Alex it might have been Josh Brown who I'd take over Rysheed Jordan any day of the week.

A PG for the masses.
Remember who broke the Slice news