Phase 2 CA renovations

• 13 replies
Phase 2 CA renovations
« on: April 09, 2008, 10:24:26 PM »

Re: Phase 2 CA renovations
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »
I'd prefer them to knock down the whole building than sinking money to renovate it but thats just me
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 01:46:06 PM »
I'd prefer them to knock down the whole building than sinking money to renovate it but thats just me

I dont believe $30MM would be enough to construct a facility larger than the one they have. They would be short big time.

kob24

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 05:23:51 PM »
wow the 1st picture we see when we enter is geno wow. when will they learn let it go

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 09:43:27 PM »
Spic n' span the grime, no doubt. 
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Randomhero423

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 10:41:30 PM »
wont make a diff recruiting 'till the man at the helm leaves.

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 12:12:15 AM »
wow the 1st picture we see when we enter is geno wow. when will they learn let it go

now there's a kid who's been rewarded.  i doubt we'll see his picture in the real arena.

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 11:29:04 AM »
wont make a diff recruiting 'till the man at the helm leaves.

Let it go. He's here

Randomhero423

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 11:47:04 AM »
well still.  if people think CA will make a diff recruiting they are wrong.

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 11:58:22 AM »
well still.  if people think CA will make a diff recruiting they are wrong.

I think it will. Better facilities never hurt any program only helped.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 01:04:37 PM »
I'm sure the entrance pictures will change with the year.  Maybe even this year.  I have no problem with Geno right at the outset.  Who else are they gonna put up there?  Felipe Lopez?  Chris Mullin (who kids these days probably only know from rumor and old video)?  They could put some of the new jacks. 

Randomhero423

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 01:11:27 PM »
I'm sure the entrance pictures will change with the year.  Maybe even this year.  I have no problem with Geno right at the outset.  Who else are they gonna put up there?  Felipe Lopez?  Chris Mullin (who kids these days probably only know from rumor and old video)?  They could put some of the new jacks. 

marcus hatten. 

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 01:24:34 PM »

how about no pics?

sjd8886

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 01:51:06 PM »

its important to have at least a few current players on those banners...a kid sees that and thinks, that could be my picture next year...every little thing matters in recruiting...in the end, these are kids, and the littlest thing could influence their decision