Notre Dame Game

• 9 replies
Notre Dame Game
« on: January 13, 2013, 03:13:56 PM »
Even though yesterday's disaster is still fresh in our heads, I realy believe that ND is a winnable game.  I base this on their recent home loss, to who most on the message boards believe is a mediocre team, Uconn. UConn has lost several players to transfer and thy have a rookie coach. For them to go to ND in that frenzied environment and win tells me that ND is beatable.  Add to that a sense of urgency on our players and (I hope) coaches part and you have all of the makings of a potential win.  Let's see what happens and hope for the best

Perhaps if you ave any Alabama gear, it may be fun to wear.  That is of course if you don't feel like wearing any Johnny gear.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:16:20 PM by Moose »

Re: Notre Dame Game
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 03:33:31 PM »
UConn is LIGHTYEARS ahead of us. Lightyears. Look at the standings and look at some of their wins. They have some of the best guards in the Big East and nation. They can score...we can't. No way we are able to stop Cooley either...we are a pure shooter's best friend because they know they will get open looks all day. ND will shoot 55%+ from 3 and we will get tossed around like rag dolls. ND 76 SJ 54

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 04:26:25 PM »
UConn is LIGHTYEARS ahead of us. Lightyears. Look at the standings and look at some of their wins. They have some of the best guards in the Big East and nation. They can score...we can't. No way we are able to stop Cooley either...we are a pure shooter's best friend because they know they will get open looks all day. ND will shoot 55%+ from 3 and we will get tossed around like rag dolls. ND 76 SJ 54

Any posters on this site believe that D Lo is the best guard in the Big East.  After a 7 point performance against G Town perhaps they have to re think that.  But then again, we're a young team, and the Brooklyn Bridge is still for sale.

Poison

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 04:29:02 PM »

Any posters on this site believe that D Lo is the best guard in the Big East.  After a 7 point performance against G Town perhaps they have to re think that.  But then again, we're a young team, and the Brooklyn Bridge is still for sale.

Who IS the best guard in the BE?

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 04:32:22 PM »

Give me russ smith. I used to think he was a black hole, but he's really improved and his defense is phenomenal. I think d Lo is right near the top though.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

paultzman

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 04:36:12 PM »
Carter-Williams IMO  seems to have the best NBA potential. Cotton of Providence is certainly having nice year, as is D'Lo.

Poison

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 04:49:07 PM »

Give me russ smith. I used to think he was a black hole, but he's really improved and his defense is phenomenal. I think d Lo is right near the top though.

I hear that. Smith is excellent. Williams is a great distributor. As is Triche. Napier is terrific. Kirkpatrick was a first team BE pre season selection. He scored 7 points in one game. But one game isnt enough to judge any player.

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 04:51:11 PM »
Carter-Williams IMO  seems to have the best NBA potential. Cotton of Providence is certainly having nice year, as is D'Lo.

Carter-Williams slipped my mind. He's right up there as well and agree that he has the most nba potential.

gman

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 05:05:52 PM »

Carter-Williams slipped my mind. He's right up there as well and agree that he has the most nba potential.

Talented shoplifter too

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 05:15:55 PM »

Talented shoplifter too

Quick hands