Rutgers Game (away) - Player of the Game

• 33 replies

Poison

Re: Rutgers Game (away) - Player of the Game
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2013, 10:52:29 PM »
Rutgers has a tough stretch coming up. It will be interesting to see if Rice can keep composed and get this team to play for him. Just a hunch, but I see this team imploding.

“@BrendanPrunty: Eli Carter declined to speak to be interviewed by the media tonight. Mike Rice said poor play was reason he sat for last 4 mins of the game.”

The NCAA should totally fine that punk for avoiding the media.

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2013, 11:12:53 PM »
You can't help but love Pointer. He is a force and will only get better. If his jumper keeps improving, watch out! Sampson and Harrison were their usual stellr stuff. Pointer can put us on another level.

Moose

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2013, 01:02:18 AM »
Rutgers has a tough stretch coming up. It will be interesting to see if Rice can keep composed and get this team to play for him. Just a hunch, but I see this team imploding.

“@BrendanPrunty: Eli Carter declined to speak to be interviewed by the media tonight. Mike Rice said poor play was reason he sat for last 4 mins of the game.”

You don't know what was said in the locker room. Knowing his coach I'm sure Rice ripped the kid a new one
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2013, 01:12:24 AM »

You don't know what was said in the locker room. Knowing his coach I'm sure Rice ripped the kid a new one

That's Eli.

He has some of the worst body language in college basketball. Rice knows what he's got. Eli has won and lost him a fair amount of games.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

MCNPA

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2013, 01:17:26 AM »

That's Eli.

He has some of the worst body language in college basketball. Rice knows what he's got. Eli has won and lost him a fair amount of games.

Even worse is tht he had the country's biggest trash talker D'Lo in his ear and showing him up all game.

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2013, 02:04:32 AM »
Dom's five pronged stat filled attack render him P of the G.

Speaking of player comparisions for Dom.  The Nova guard announcer said that Sir Dom and Jakarr have similiar games and body types. Huh?  Later admitted it's the first time he's seen St. johns this season.   :idiot2:

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2013, 05:35:02 AM »
The 7 assists and 6 steals are why I gave it to Sir'Dom

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2013, 03:51:59 PM »
Speaking of player comparisions for Dom.  The Nova guard announcer said that Sir Dom and Jakarr have similiar games and body types. Huh?  Later admitted it's the first time he's seen St. johns this season.   :idiot2:
[/quote]

That was hilarious. Celestand also had another gem during the game claiming "I never practiced free throw shooting". Haha

boo3

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2013, 03:57:37 PM »
 BTW...  I was the one that voted for Phil Greene.

I was out at a show and missed the entire game. I wanted to see the results of the poll but you need to vote in order to do that.  I figured a vote for Phil wouldn't affect the real results too much.  ;)

Moose

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2013, 04:01:12 PM »

I was out at a show and missed the entire game. I wanted to see the results of the poll but you need to vote in order to do that.  I figured a vote for Phil wouldn't affect the real results too much.  ;)

haha

That is both for voting for Phil and for being at a show ;)

boo3

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2013, 04:04:07 PM »

haha

A rock show

Moose

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2013, 04:07:52 PM »

haha

A rock show

Shows the view I have of you when I was thinking Broadway ;)

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2013, 04:24:50 PM »

Yea Whatever you say Phil.. ;)
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2013, 05:37:02 PM »
Might be getting carried away here, but does anyone else see Pointer developing into a more athletic Draymond Green by his senior year?
Yeah if he grows 3 inches and gains about 80 lbs. Agree with crgreen-Michael Cooper and I'm not THAT OLD at least IMO. :)