Here we go...

• 12 replies
Here we go...
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:15:15 PM »
... 4 game season starting with Pitt on Sunday.  Going to be a War.

But after 9-7 and 1-3 with losses to UNCA and RU I would take 16-10 and 8-6 especially considering many of us still held out hope for Sanchez and knowing he would not be here either would have made us that much more depressed in early January
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 10:24:21 PM by fordham96 »

Re: Here we go...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 10:17:19 PM »
Hopefully a huge crowd turns out on Sunday to have a real home court advantage,  they will need it.

Moose

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 10:18:07 PM »
Hopefully a huge crowd turns out on Sunday to have a real home court advantage,  they will need it.

Takes a free bobblehead to get people to show up ;)
Remember who broke the Slice news

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 10:19:06 PM »
It would be awesome to get Branch back...how much pressure it take off the team if we beat Pitt?
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 10:21:01 PM »
Huge game!  Need jakaar to play big and Dom to stay within the system. 

paultzman

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 10:22:36 PM »
It would be awesome to get Branch back...how much pressure it take off the team if we beat Pitt?

Would love to see him as well, but I saw him about an hour before the game & he was walking gingerly.

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 12:57:06 PM »

Dom's been the glue guy for this team for at least the last month, if anybody plays "wihin the system' it's him.

Moose

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 01:03:34 PM »

Dom's been the glue guy for this team for at least the last month, if anybody plays "wihin the system' it's him.

Notice last night he wasn't handling the ball in the half court like the previous two games.  Aka it was the Dom of the previous month.

sju89tr

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 01:06:04 PM »

Notice last night he wasn't handling the ball in the half court like the previous two games.  Aka it was the Dom of the previous month.

You think that was Rico just doing things differently?

Moose

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 01:12:11 PM »

You think that was Rico just doing things differently?

Not sure but I doubt it.

jr49

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 01:24:46 PM »
Right, and Branch wins it with baseline drive and spin move right at the end. Jamie runs around court screaming Branch stepped on the base line. He blows off presser and does not show up for the BE tourny. I think maybe I'm losing it.

MCNPA

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 01:27:39 PM »

I don't think it takes any pressure off at all, but a win certainly increases our chances of an NCAA appearance. 

Poison

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 01:33:06 PM »
Keady said that they are hoping Branch will play Sunday.