Larry Wright almost has left the building....

• 48 replies

pmg911

Re: Larry Wright almost has left the building....
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »
ok so I started a facebook group where Larry can and will see what you say. It would be nice if you guys joined up and would state your appreciation of Larry and what he brings to St. John's.

"St. John's Loves Larry Wright" is the group.
smarteset thing ever putting his money where his mouth is. lets see how many of us takes action

Kob. . what happened. .  you proclaimed at year end that NO ONE was leaving... 

Two guys gone. . andf I have from three people today that between JB, Paris & Coker. . two of them are looking to leave too...

kob24

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2008, 06:15:31 PM »
yo im shocked just shocked :o :o

kjd01067

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2008, 08:02:20 PM »
yo im shocked just shocked :o :o

What are you shocked about?  That Larry left or that PMG hears that two of these guys might be next JB, Paris & Coker ?

Im really hoping that you will say Justin is going nowhere.  I don't know what I would do if he left.  He is one of the only bright spots this program has seen over the past few years.  KOB i hope you tell JB that all the fans appreciate him and if you dont please do !

kob24

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2008, 08:36:37 PM »
he knows

Thomas Olik

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2008, 02:03:46 PM »
J.B. makes me happy.

Randomhero423

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2008, 08:43:52 PM »
jb's the best player.  but i'm not sold he's as good as some people are making him out to be.

he's no guy you build a big east program around. 

kob24

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »
jb's the best player.  but i'm not sold he's as good as some people are making him out to be.

he's no guy you build a big east program around. 
u right he just made all rookie team in the bigeast. u should learn how to appericiate ur players or things like larry transfering happens and everyone is pissed. learn from a coaches mistakes. i keep on saaying u havent seen the real justin play the syracuse game was the best example of his style some what.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 08:30:30 AM by kob24 »

Randomhero423

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2008, 09:14:55 AM »
i mean don't get me wrong.  he's a good player.  but people are now talking about him as if he's a savior for stj, and i think he's going to need help big time.

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2008, 11:54:47 AM »
I disagree I think Burrell is an all league talent and is a program type player in the making. He was a freshman last year and at times you could see his youth get the best of him. I don't like making the youth excuse but its true to a certain degree. Also lets not pin our downfalls on a player because Justin carried us through a lot and without him we wouldn't have won a single game last season.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle