First Practice

• 8 replies

lihoop

First Practice
« on: September 29, 2013, 08:05:25 AM »
Has anyone heard what the players look like in practice?

Re: First Practice
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 10:23:56 PM »

I heard that they range from 6 feet to 6 foot 10, they all wear sneakers and similar uniform attire.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

Poison

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 08:41:05 AM »

I heard that they range from 6 feet to 6 foot 10, they all wear sneakers and similar uniform attire.

That's BS. No one is 6'10.

Marillac

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 08:02:54 PM »

That's BS. No one is 6'10.

LOL
True.

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 10:19:40 PM »
With news of Justin brownlee signing with the Knicks, and all my other teams tanking. I can't help but put all my attention to the johnnies and the positive rumbling that is starting.This week Seth Greenberg/Frank Fraschilla expressing their optimistic excitement for the johnnies and today Dick Vitals telling the world the johnnies are back. I'm ready for meaningful johnnies basketball.

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 01:33:33 AM »
With news of Justin brownlee signing with the Knicks, and all my other teams tanking. I can't help but put all my attention to the johnnies and the positive rumbling that is starting.This week Seth Greenberg/Frank Fraschilla expressing their optimistic excitement for the johnnies and today Dick Vitals telling the world the johnnies are back. I'm ready for meaningful johnnies basketball.
Who is this Frank Faschilla you speak off?

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 03:10:45 AM »
I cannot determine if you are trying to be funny but clearly it was a simple auto correct and I was referring to Fran Fraschilla

Poison

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 08:13:51 AM »
Seth has always pretty nice to us even even when we didn't deserve it. I think if Virginia Tech played in the A10, he would still be there. The ACC was too big of a mountain to climb. Fran too. He's been on Lavin's side since day 1. And that ain't nothing. St.John's treated him like garbage after he took a disastrous situation and turned it into a 12-4 BE record and a tourney bid.

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 04:57:53 PM »
I cannot determine if you are trying to be funny but clearly it was a simple auto correct and I was referring to Fran Fraschilla

I was but than I thought of Francis Albert Sinatra and they called him Frank so actually I guess it could be Frank Fraschilla. My only question now is: how did auto correct know all of this?  :)