Monmouth Game - Player of the Game

• 7 replies

desco80

Monmouth Game - Player of the Game
« on: November 22, 2013, 11:34:11 PM »
Really only 4 possible candidates in this one, and there's an argument to be made for each of them.

Tough call, but I give it to Phil again.    D'angelo hit shots late that put it away, and Obekpa changed the game, but Phil was our best weapon for most of the game.   Can't believe I'm saying this... but for the second game in a row my vote goes to circles. 

Re: Monmouth Game - Player of the Game
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 11:36:06 PM »
Wow Phil really had 8 rebounds?

gman

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 11:41:21 PM »
Phil hands down then #12 from Monmouth for not making more 3s and putting us out if it.

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 11:44:21 PM »
Best game Phil Greene has played. Hopefully against bigger better teams that it won't be as easy to get into the lane he doesn't settle for threes.

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 12:12:51 AM »
Great job again by Phil.  Happy for him...we should be tough to handle if he can shoot it well.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 02:50:04 AM »
Hopefully against bigger better teams that it won't be as easy to get into the lane he doesn't settle for threes.

Why's that?  He's been our best three point shooter this season and is hitting them at a 45% clip.

jr49

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 07:21:08 PM »
Hopefully against bigger better teams that it won't be as easy to get into the lane he doesn't settle for threes.

Why's that?  He's been our best three point shooter this season and is hitting them at a 45% clip.

Rather see Phil hoisten and Sanchez down low then the big guy throwing them up. Orlando shooting three's like coach told him throw'em up  whenever you want. More the better. I think it will have to stop.

redslope

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 12:08:08 PM »
Phil wearing the silver sneakers for 2 straight game--is this a Cinderella story in the making?  has he become "Prince" Phil the 4th?