Lavin Post Game

• 7 replies
Lavin Post Game
« on: January 16, 2014, 10:07:07 PM »
I hope he says something like I am embarrassed, but I am in in for the long haul and I will figure this thing out.

Would bet on some dopey saying or false bravado though

Re: Lavin Post Game
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 10:10:23 PM »
See these two gems on twitter:

Lavin "obviously disappointed. We competed and hung tough. Kids played in a very cohesive unit."

"Naturally we’re disappointed with the outcome, with the loss, but I felt the team really competed."

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 10:10:58 PM »
richie kotite

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 10:19:07 PM »
richie kotite
Unfortunately no Bill Parcells waiting to take over.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 10:31:43 PM »
After every lose he sounds like rich kotite

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 03:03:28 AM »
Does anyone know if there is a book Basketball for Dummies Lavin could read so maybe we can salvage what's left of the season? Jokes aside I actually felt badly for Lavin as he looked devastated and very sad almost on the verge of tears. Actually don't feel like piling on him and the players are probably hurting pretty badly too so I actually feel sorry for them too. As much as we all care as fans they all probably care even more. Think at this point they lack confidence (and with good reason) and are a downtrodden bunch. After falling way behind they found themselves catching up and actually fought hard to win the game only to be disappointed again. It's a shame they lost.

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 09:03:57 AM »
Does anyone know if there is a book Basketball for Dummies Lavin could read so maybe we can salvage what's left of the season? Jokes aside I actually felt badly for Lavin as he looked devastated and very sad almost on the verge of tears. Actually don't feel like piling on him and the players are probably hurting pretty badly too so I actually feel sorry for them too. As much as we all care as fans they all probably care even more. Think at this point they lack confidence (and with good reason) and are a downtrodden bunch. After falling way behind they found themselves catching up and actually fought hard to win the game only to be disappointed again. It's a shame they lost.

Celts...where did you catch the post game press conference?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:04:17 AM by section3 »

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 01:03:19 AM »

Celts...where did you catch the post game press conference?
SNY 1am SPORTSNIGHT The 1am is not a repeat it is a new roundup show.