Georgetown Predictions

• 36 replies
Re: Georgetown Predictions
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 02:38:31 PM »
Big John   -  73 
Little Lou -  58

I need to see it to believe it.  1st game they just looked bigger, smarter, more athletic, and more skilled at playing basketball.  A lethal combination.

Hopefully,  the roll we're on and revenge angle will help negate all of this.

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 02:44:45 PM »
Big John   -  73 
Little Lou -  58

I need to see it to believe it.  1st game they just looked bigger, smarter, more athletic, and more skilled at playing basketball.  A lethal combination.

We're definitely not more athletic.

boo3

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 02:54:48 PM »
 Hoya-    Carmine sees things only visible to him sometimes. 

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2014, 02:57:58 PM »
What's ironic is that one of my buddies who loves college basketball watched a lot of SJU games with me. He probably watches like 6-10 a year, and he absolutely loves Phil. He has coined him "PHILthy" and everytime I bag on him coming into the game, he makes things happen. Every game he watches Phil comes out and provides excellent minutes. Last game he watched with me was Creighton.

He is watching the game on Sunday with me, so I'm expecting a big game from PHILthy.

thetruth8734

• SJU Alum
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2014, 03:05:34 PM »
Team is undefeated in games I go to this year including last week vs. Creighton, and I will be there Sunday so......

Gtown 59
SJU 65

Moose

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2014, 03:41:29 PM »
What's ironic is that one of my buddies who loves college basketball watched a lot of SJU games with me. He probably watches like 6-10 a year, and he absolutely loves Phil. He has coined him "PHILthy" and everytime I bag on him coming into the game, he makes things happen. Every game he watches Phil comes out and provides excellent minutes. Last game he watched with me was Creighton.

He is watching the game on Sunday with me, so I'm expecting a big game from PHILthy.

So all that proves is you brainwash your friends :)
Cult leader :)
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2014, 04:15:41 PM »

I try Moose, I try,

Scenario: Phil is waiting at the scorers table, i start bad mouthing/moaning, he comes in.......immediately hits a 3, then hits a layup in transition.

Crow completely eaten.

Moose

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2014, 04:19:51 PM »

I try Moose, I try,

Scenario: Phil is waiting at the scorers table, i start bad mouthing/moaning, he comes in.......immediately hits a 3, then hits a layup in transition.

Crow completely eaten.

My bad I saw the C and thought Carmine haha.  My bad.
Remember who broke the Slice news

jr49

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2014, 04:36:03 PM »
Big John   -  73 
Little Lou -  58

The big negator is stops and boards. And stops, stops and more stops. No turnovers, just stops and stops. And then run and run.

jr49

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2014, 04:48:21 PM »
I'm always scared of the Hoyas.Seems they always know how to play us. Lookin at their wins I see Mich. St, which I was told Spartans not at full strength, VCU, ans K.State. Then some ordinary wins with clunkers mixed in. JT a good coach, and maybe they are playing their best ball, but we gonna be favored, right. 2.5.

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2014, 07:51:31 PM »
Georgetown 73
St. John's 62

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2014, 08:05:25 PM »
We win 65-62.

CO will have 17pts, 6 rebs.
Jordan 8 assists
Jakarr 14 pts, 4 rebs.
Dlo, 12pts, will seal it with free throws down the stretch.

I would love to see Sanchez battle Lubick down low.  Hope he's up to playing a physical game.

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2014, 12:54:34 AM »
Big John   -  73 
Little Lou -  58

We're definitely not more athletic.

Even when Lubick comes out of the game?

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2014, 01:24:03 AM »
Lubick has eaten our lunch in the past.  I hope our post guys play with a chip on their shoulder.

No team has given this group more trouble than Georgetown, it seems.  All of our guys should come out with a few seasons worth of frustration to rectify.

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2014, 10:37:12 AM »
St. John's 75
G Town 60

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 08:35:58 AM »
Pointer will play his best game of the season.

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2014, 04:50:53 PM »
Johnnies by a deuce. Another year off my life.
Close Paultzman-double deuces!  ;) :)