Minnesota Game - Player of the Game

• 14 replies

desco80

Minnesota Game - Player of the Game
« on: November 26, 2014, 11:26:46 PM »
Unfortunately, I didn't see the game.  So I'm not going to vote.
But it sounds like D'angelo came on strong in the second half, and will garner a lot of the vote for this game.

Re: Minnesota Game - Player of the Game
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 11:38:00 PM »
Harrison has been on another level this season. His rebounding effort is off the charts right now. The 4 point play late in the 2nd half sealed this win.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 11:48:59 PM »
Harrison has been on another level this season. His rebounding effort is off the charts right now. The 4 point play late in the 2nd half sealed this win.

Crazy to say but I thought Dom had a couple of key plays in 2nd half that kind of set the tone for a comeback.

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 11:52:25 PM »
Harrison with his hustle and desire to win won this game for us.

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 11:58:03 PM »
Dom played really well. Jordan kept us in the game in the first half. DLo closed. All three.

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 12:10:59 AM »

Crazy to say but I thought Dom had a couple of key plays in 2nd half that kind of set the tone for a comeback.

100% correct. Just posted same in game discussion thread. Both were so impressive.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 12:29:29 AM »
I give it to Sir with Love for being the games leading rebounder plus the two momentum turning slams.

3'lo had the huge Trent Tucker play but less than 30% from the field.

Rysheed scored 18 but 6 turnovers and a poor outing at the FT line.

Oblockpa often looked like he was playing on ice skates with bacon grease on his hands.  Was favoring the ankle.  Hope he's all right.

It was a most enjoyable evening at MSG.

bk8664

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 12:31:54 AM »
It's Dom for sure.  He was the jolt of energy the team needed in the second half.

Marillac

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 02:01:23 AM »
This is one of the hardest ones ever.  I have to give it to Dom. He had some huge timely steals.  He got the crowd into it a few times to spark the run at the end.

Obekpa pulled down some huge boards and turned them into a one-dimensional team--but had some awful drops and showed poor hands all night.

Jordan attacked all night and kept them on their heels and us in it in the first half.

Harrison never stops working and it's clear he'll do whatever we need to win on a particular night. 

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 08:56:40 AM »
Dom made a handful of huge plays that stopped us from potentially falling out of this one...for this reason, he is my choice

Foad

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 09:14:00 AM »
Writing in Elliot Eliason and don't think it's particularly close: threw an outlet to Pointer and got posterized for a three point play, committed a stupid foul and got teed up for 5 point play, and fouled Harrison on a three in the corner for a 4 point play.

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 11:07:34 AM »
Gave it to Harrison for one of the biggest plays you will see. Kid never stops hustling and deserved to hit that shot. Dom played great and Jordan had a good game as well.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

redslope

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2014, 12:47:09 PM »
Desco--tonight you should have had a choice for TEAM as everyone contributed to the victory (and the errors) the whole was stronger than the individual parts

boo3

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2014, 12:50:06 PM »
Great team effort.   I think if give it to Dom, but that's splitting hairs with Dlo and RJ

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2014, 02:41:39 PM »
Have to go with DLo but several more stunning plays by Pointer. They (along with CO) have the ability to energize the team.