WHO IS TO BLAME?

• 63 replies
Re: WHO IS TO BLAME?
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2014, 10:41:00 PM »
Two St John's players were caught shaving points when Lapchick was coach. Another was approached and was blacklisted for not reporting it. None of those players were named Sonny Dove.
You're correct and my apologies to Sonny Dove. I was thinking of Tony Jackson. Charlie Rosen named him and Seiden in his book about Jack Molinas, the Wizard of Odds.
Keep posting your apres game rants.  They're second to none.

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2014, 10:45:10 PM »
I don't care if he wears a goatee and calls himself Maynard G. Krebs with the sweatsuit and jacket look...just win.

Mike

« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2014, 11:08:22 PM »
Also, I don't think I ever answered the question in the title of this thread.. I blame no one but Rysheed for how he acts off the court. For dressing down in a manner that disrespects his position and the university, and for referring to robin hood in his post game comments after our biggest win in years... for these, and many other things, I blame Lavin.
Seriously you are a joke with this issue on how he dresses. If the university has an issue it would've been addressed. disrespecting his position? Time for you to move on.
How do you know that the university hasn't tried to address it? You get paid nearly $2mil a year, wear a damn suit and tie.

Ok let's get him a hoodie,  Looking at Steve Jobs must've pissed you off. Lol you should apply to be his fashion consultant. 

« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2014, 11:16:23 PM »
Lavin owes no explanations to the yahoos on this board. None. To expect otherwise is just silly. Especially since none of the nattering negativists on this board ever bother to show up at basketball events --which God forbid cost money to support the program---where you can actually meet and converse with Lavin, and even ask questions. If there are any doubts about Harrison being a better person, look at his demeanor this year. End of story. And if you want more, read the q and a published today. And as for ties, have you noticed Obama does not wear one any more?